Used 2008 Volkswagen Touareg 2 Consumer Reviews

Used Touareg 2 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

One of The BEST

Kazi Gaos, 01/16/2009
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am owner of this car for five months and tell you the truth it is an amazing SUV. Car is strong, stylish and Awesome. When you are driving the car off road ... this is the car you want. Much more safer than the other suv's.

My T2 1 year review

c thelen, 09/01/2009
V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had my t2 for about a year now. This is my first suv and I am very pleased so far. The car handles very well and the drive is very comfortable. My friends are impressed by the handeling and I love the interior design. I have the tan interior with dark Grey exterior. The car still looks and and drives like it just left the show room after about 12,000 miles. Also love the overal size and dimentions of the car. Love the width of the hood.

4.63 out of 5 stars

A great non-grocery getter

2VT6, 02/06/2010
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great SUV but it is not your typical soccer mom grocery getter. Volkswagen designed this to be one of the best off-roaders in the world, while providing exceptional comfort on the road. The 4x4 system is unmatched by anyone in its class and it WILL get you there and back in comfort. This is also one of the safest SUVs on the market. It is over engineered through and through. It may not be the roomiest, cheapest or most readily available but that is not what its built for. Get a Suburban for that. The Touareg mixes a blend of comfort, high class quality, luxury and unmatched off road prowess that very few SUVs on the road even come close.

4.5 out of 5 stars

better than cayenne

gtnoe, 03/20/2010
V8 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Puts a smile on my face everytime I get in it, especially at night. Sold a 2004 v8 cayenne loaded to buy this. Maybe the only vehicle available that has a center and rear differential and can operate in 22" of water. The key to this suv is, that like a Porsche, it has true dual air in and out. Quieter than cayenne and exterior looks better.

LuvMy2008Touareg

BestSUV, 04/15/2010
VR6 FSI 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoy my Touareg because it the easiest SUV that I've ever driven. It actually drives like a sedan. No other SUV that I've ever driven compares to my 2008 Touareg. Handling both on and off road is superb. Can't wait for the next model.

12345...8