Used 1992 Volkswagen Corrado Consumer Reviews

$770 - $1,792

Used Corrado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A modern classic.

Matt, 09/15/2008
SLC 2dr Coupe

I have owned two Corrados now and I can say without a doubt that of all the cars I have owned (Accord, Civic, RSX, ES300, Endeavor, Dakota, PT Cruiser), the Corrado is my favorite! The Corrado is a very unique car, which is perhaps why I like it so much. It is a very fun car to drive. I love the automatic rear spoiler (yes, the one on mine still works.) In fact, everything but the fog lights on mine still works. Both Corrados I have owned took a lot of TLC, but to me it was worth it. I wish I had the chance to buy one brand new, but I wasn't even driving then. I think it would be awesome if VW came out with a new Corrado!

untouchable!!!

icpninja420, 03/02/2009
SLC 2dr Coupe

its a fabulous car!!! mine has been untouched by anything iv raced so far... iv got a 2.8 thats been modified to a 3.0 high compression pistons polished intake manifold and head bigger valves race cams exhaust power pullys and a chip tuned just to the car and i get 35 mpg!!!

Nick's Review

Deuce, 12/25/2002
2dr Coupe

Only had it for two months, runs great but the fuel economy is terrible. Interior design seems cheap for a sports car. Good seats, but the dash and controls aren't too spiffy.

My Corrado

Nickgk, 08/29/2003

Best car ever owned

Slc Corrado

corradoturbo, 03/03/2004
SLC 2dr Coupe

Great Car for being built in the early 90's, overall peroformance and style excellent. Still the best sports car to come from VW today!