Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

Used CC for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

Generally pleased

griz, 08/30/2010
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a gorgeous car, couldn't get more attention if Pam Anderson were sitting topless on the hood. VR6 is powerful and makes great noises. Interior is very nice, if a bit short of Audi quality in some of the materials (the lower dash is hard, hollow plastic for example). Moreover, I got a great deal on it with a 0% interest loan. On the not so happy side, it has had four unscheduled visits to the dealer service dept due to little electrical gremlins. First was the tire pressure warning light (faulty sensor); then the check engine light; the gas cap light (which I've just started ignoring b/c it's so random); then a tail light burned out. A little nervous what this portends for the future.

5 out of 5 stars

2009 VW CC-Sport

JDB, 09/02/2010
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car. Walked away from my Acura TL and never looked back. Beautiful styling, super fun to drive and a great buy. I get compliments daily. My wife wanted me to look at Volvo S60, BMW 3-series or a Lexus. No way, this car was it. She was won over when I brought it home. Purchased the 6-speed manual 2.0L Turbo and it's plenty for the car and oh so fun to drive (did I mention that!). I agree with most reviews that if your going to pay the extra $10K for the 6cyl, then you may as well go with Infinity or BMW. Can not say enough good things about the CC and the great job VW has done with it! Even gas mileage is good at an avg. 30 mi/gal. I would highly recommend.

4.88 out of 5 stars

still in love after 1 year

ed, 11/17/2010
VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the vehicle 1 year ago and drove 16000 miles without any problems. I bought it with a 9300 usd discount brandnew! So I spend 33000 usd for a car that I still love.. Great performance, love the awd system in every condition, great looks. Wished they could offer tdi versions in the US with the 4motion. Overall very satisfied!!!!!

4.63 out of 5 stars

Very satisfied with the CC

wogass, 04/04/2012
VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new In 09 and I though I'd might be taking a chance as it was in it's first year of production. Now, 3 years later & 76000km I'm glad I took the chance as I've been extremely happy with it. I've had no issues other than the dealership I bought it from (Horrible customer service). I switched dealerships which made all the difference In getting the most of out the car & service.

Money PIT

Tony, 08/12/2015
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Ive had the car for 2 years and it has been in the shop about 6 times, 2 of which was to replace the rear main seal in less than 10 months. It also has a problem with carbon build up that cost about $600 to clean and a constant rumble noise from the front end even after new tires and front end alignment. Oh yeah not to mention new fuel pump, coolant pump, and fuel rails. I WILL NEVER OWN A VW again but hey if you're still in the market for one ill sell you mine dirt cheap!

3 out of 5 stars