Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews

Used CC for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned...Hands Down!

Jud Dyer, 01/03/2017
VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After 7 years and 100,000 Miles of daily driving...this car has never once been in for any repairs other than regular maintenance and routine replacements. Never have I been more in love with a car in my life.

3.6 Vr6 4 Motion is the way to go

Mate Dezamits, 02/23/2016
VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I keep reading bad reviews.. Buy the 3.6L engine and you will have no problem at all

2.25 out of 5 stars

A waste of money

bluebenz, 05/27/2011
VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Paid big bucks for this car, problems from day one. Check engine lights, water leaks, rattles, rattles and more rattles, interior parts that break, horrible build quality.

WOW

mfx1001, 02/18/2011
Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

While visiting my sister, we went to a Mercedes dealer and looked at a C300 that she was interested in. She was trading in her old Mercedes and felt that 'there's nothing like a Mercedes'. There was a VW dealer down the block from Mercedes, and since I've always wanted to look at a VW CC, we went down the street to check it out. Our first impression was "wow"! We took one out for a test drive and that was it. She got a new CC Sport and I bought a used 2009 Lux ltd. We both couldn't be happier. The cars ride and handling are well controlled and very comfortable. Interior and exterior are beautifully done. Yahoo, it's fun to drive again!!!

AWFUL

Jason, 08/12/2015
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

In the time I have had my CC, two new intake manifolds, new engine. YES I SAID A NEW ENGINE AFTER 80K MILES. VW did nothing. I asked if they could help discount or anything they said no since it was out of warranty even though the car was only 3 years old at the time. Needs new tires every year, cannot keep them aligned. Have replaced every taillight and headlight at least a couple of times. To top it off this week, the headliner just fell down in it. Yeah you know like when you see a '82 caprice and the headliner is sagging driving down the road...that's my car now. Called VW est. $1000-$1200 to replace it. I curse the day I bought this car.

2 out of 5 stars