Save up to $8,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$4,000Restrictions:
Beginning January 1, 2023 under the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) offers taxpayers a Used Clean Vehicle Tax Credit equal to 30% of the sale price up to a maximum credit of $4,000 for the purchase of a used plug-in electric or hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
For the vehicle to qualify:
- Price cannot exceed $25,000.
- Need to verify the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Must be at least two model years older than the current calendar year in which the vehicle was purchased.
- Must be sold through a dealership, private sales not permitted.
- Not have already been transferred after August 16, 2022, to a qualified buyer.
For individuals to qualify:
- Must meet income eligibility, depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Must not be the first owner of the qualifying vehicle.
- Has not been allowed a credit under this section for any sale during the 3-year period ending on the date of the sale of such vehicle.
- Purchased for personal use, not a business, corporation or for resale.
To learn more, visit https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/used-clean-vehicle-credit
- Utility EV Rebate Offer$4,000Restrictions:
Southern California Edison offers EV owners a rebate of up to $4000 towards the purchase or lease of a qualified used electric vehicle.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or vehicle must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Southern California Edison.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Income-qualified applicants may instead receive $4,000 based on their household level of income for the purchase or lease of a pre-owned EV.
To learn more, visit https://evrebates.sce.com/
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Fusion Energi
Slow but Spectacular
Used 2018 Ford Fusion Energi in Huntington Beach, CA Values
|Condition||Trade-In||Private Party||Dealer Retail|
The average list price of a used 2018 Ford Fusion Energi in Huntington Beach, California is $17,309. The average mileage on a used Ford Fusion Energi 2018 for sale in Huntington Beach, California is 66,508. Based on the average mileage of 66,508 for used 2018 Ford Fusion Energi for sale in Huntington Beach, CA and using an average vehicle condition rating, which means the vehicle may have a few mechanical and/or cosmetic problems and may require a considerable amount of reconditioning, we appraise the average trade-in value of a used Ford Fusion Energi 2018 in Huntington Beach, California to be $10,091.
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.