Used 2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Lease buy out
By azucena yanez

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I had the greatest experience buying out my lease at Toyota town. I always recommend my family and friends to Toyota Town. Thank you for take care of me and family.

Bold and Beautiful
By Raymond mahnke

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Outstanding reliability looks. Best back seay in the market today milage is very is about the same if not better when a competitor is in similar dress. Matter of fact highway driving milage is better then advertised. Everybody has rushed to catch up to the tundra. I would even suggest that some loyal f series drivers give the tundra a try. This is bu far the most durable reliable truck on the market bar none

New to Toyota
By NOWTOYOTA

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab 1794 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had for 8 months now and have put 21,000 miles on it and still love it. Gas mileage still between 17 to 20.4 miles per gallon with an average of around 18 overall. Again as i said in previous review-DO THE MATH. The one on dash is not correct on almost any vehicle, you may think it is if you have not done the math. This truck is closer to a 3/4 ton than a 1/2 ton actually in driving. Rides good but is stiff and does not twist, pop, and rattle. Feels like you are driving a rigid vehicle with a great ride and handling. Hard to keep this thing under 76-85 mph. It wants to go. I always wondered when driving the other brand why these Tundras always seemed to be flying when they passed me and they always did, and now i know why.
Great truck and paint and finish seems to be the best i have seen for sometime. Mine is black, but i have one of those Car dusters and able to keep it looking good fairly easily. Love that red rock interior.
Drove the rest and looked for nearly a year before jumping and now glad i bought the Tundra. So far i have been happier with this vehicle than almost any vehicle i have ever bought and now drive with a sense of security and reliability that i did not have before.
I read some of the negative reviews before i purchased and found a lot not to be true. The front cup holders will hold a 48 ounce Rally's cup and there is a 32 ounce McDonalds cup in mine right now and have never had one spill.
Has lot of usable storage in the front and back as well. Locking glove box is a plus as well. Love the WHOLE back window going down-Nice touch!
Very, Very user driver friendly vehicle.
Recently pulled a trailer with just over 11,000 pounds on it and ran away with it. I literally forgot it was back there.
My only drawback is almost no storage under the rear seat, only about 2 inches at best.
I will most definetly be buying another one in the future and getting ready to swap my wife's Suburban for a Sequoia

Most Reliable Truck on The Road
By David Lee

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab 1794 FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my Tundra. I brought this truck brand new in Febuary 2015. I have the 4WD 1794 Edition and it is Luxury Vehicle that is capable of handling all of your everyday needs. The gas mileage is not as great as other full size 1/2 ton trucks in its class, but I didn't expect great gas mileage for a truck this size. I average about 13 miles per gallon and I do mostly city driving. The Crewmax Tundra cab is the most comfortable Truck out there. I can drive with my seat all the way back and a person with long legs can still sit comfortably behind me. And the 1794 interior is Lexus quality. Everyone who gets in my truck for the first time is amazed at how nice the interior of this truck is. My only complaint is all controls should light up at night, especially the mirror controls. This truck is absolutely the best on the highway. I put a tonneau cover on the bed and when we go on a family vacation we are able to fit all the luggage in the truck bed with no problems and all 5 of us can sit comfortably in the cab and stretch out. The only complaint I have about my truck is the ride is not as comfortable as some of its competitors. You tend to feel every bump in the road. As far as reliabilty, I brought the Tundra over the Ram, Silverado, and F-150 because Toyota has the best reliabilty hands down and Toyota also has the best resale value. I have a friend with a 2010 with 160K and his truck has not given him any problems and I am expecting the same results from my 2014.

5 stars however not 100%
By Florian Barbu

2014 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab 1794 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

All in all a fantastic ride. Great truck, reliable, good looking and spacious. There are 2 small things that did not let me go for a 100% satisfaction rating. The plastic door covers feels and looks bad in comparison with the entire interior. The cherry on the cake is the fact that speakers are either not sealed perfect in place or that plastic is not overlapping close over the holding screws. The bass vibration from the stereo is so bad and it does not matter if the bass is off and treble high you can still don't get the sound this car's entertainment system should give you out of those speakers. So if your plastic covers and sound is not your thing 100% will love it. I did, don't get me wrong however I for a premium price i was expecting a premium car. Almost.