Used 2015 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

This car saved my life.
By Chloe

2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I drove this car for a little over a year. Never had a problem with anything. I loved her so much. I had put her through a couple fender benders but she was going strong. Once I was hit in the driver's door by a 90s RAV4 going 35 mph that left a sizable dent, but my passengers and I were fine. We eventually had to part ways when I was hit by a drunk driver, flipped twice, and landed upside down. I walked away very shaken up but completely unharmed. My only "injury" was some bruising from the seatbelt (but I maintain that was because I was hanging upside down for a few minutes before I was rescued). I had a 2015 LE model afterward, and it didn't hold up as well on slick roads but still a beautiful car. For comparison, I drove a 2012 VW Passat for 8 months and loved it but not as much as my RAV4, and then I had a 2016 Hyundai Tuscon for a few months and hated it. I would recommend everyone drive a RAV4, or at the very least a Toyota.

I shouldn't buy this car
By Yanelka Acosta

2015 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the Toyota rava 4 2015 in the first year it started making that squik noice in the brakes, went to the dealer store and they said the brakes pad need to be replace $250 , 1 more year of use and the same problem arise , I will contact Toyota main office to file a claim this SUV must be recalled ,there are other so many customer facing the same problem . I will make sure not to purchase a Rava 4 ever again.

Me and my RAV
By Toyota Fan

2015 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I’ve really enjoyed the past three years driving my RAV. Now that my lease is coming to an end, I am seriously considering purchasing this RAV or another one with a few more features that I have missed. I prefer to have automatic headlights, more precise low tire information, and power seats. But I love the ease of doing and parking with this car. It’s been a fun car to drive.

Thank you!!!
By Jerry

2015 Toyota RAV4 LE 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had a wonderful experience .Chris Zymierski was extremely helpful,friendly and professional.Definitely i will recommend Mr.Chris Zymierski!!!

Need 6 cylinder option
By Tj

2015 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Current 4 cylinder engine is not adequate for the weight of the vehicle.