Used 2018 Toyota Prius c Pricing
List Price $20,630 - $24,965
See other years
For 2018, alloy wheels are standard across the range.
- Reliably returns excellent fuel economy
- Surprisingly roomy interior for such a small car
- Compact form factor makes it easy to maneuver and park
- Comes standard with active safety tech and touchscreen infotainment
- Noticeable wind and road noise at highway speed
- Quite a few low-rent materials in the interior
- Slow acceleration, even for a hybrid
- Stiff ride, uncomfortable on rough roads
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Prius c models:
- Pre-Collision System
- Warns the driver of potential frontal collisions and may reduce the vehicle's speed to mitigate damage.
- Lane Departure Alert
- Alerts the driver when the vehicle departs from its lane without signaling.
- Automatic High Beams
- Switches high beams on and off for maximum visibility, depending on road conditions and the presence of other vehicles.
I love this car!
I like driving a smaller car with terrific gas milage and the Prius C gives me that and more. My last car was a 2005 and the safety, comfort and technology have made leaps and bounds in progress since then. I'm getting 50-51 miles/gallon after about 1700 miles of driving. I'm 5'4" so getting into and out of it is no difficulty but might be less comfortable for someone much taller. I drive a lot of country roads and it handles beautifully on them. But I also drive freeway and in the city and am happy with its performance there as well (I have a 100 mile round-trip commute to work). In short, I couldn't be more pleased with my new car. I paid $29790 out the door with a few extras (moonroof, mats, extended warranty & extended maintenance because I put a lot of miles/year on my car).