Used 1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Corolla for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

uhmazing

reese, 07/27/2010

I love this car. It has loads of power for a 1.8 liter 4 cyl engine. Nice size. Can park anywhere easily. All my components work, ac heater Windows everything. Little rust at bottom my car has 701,456 miles. I also bought it new and I bought same size 14 inch rims for more winter traction. Overall it amazing uhhhh mazing. I hate my Camry

94 corolla

ryito11223344, 01/12/2011

thank you 1994 toyota corolla for saving my life! i bought in 2009 with 165.000 on her. had untill today 1-11-11 and those were some of the best moments of my life! fun to drive, great maneuvering, awsome on gas $20 lasted 2weeks easy with the 10 gallon tank. very reliable, would of drove her cross country if i could. but today is the end of it all when somone didnt yeild at the end of the offramp, and cutting off a four lane st rt, which basicly means i t boned her in the side. i seen her coming and hit the brakes (with this ohio snow you dont stop so good) and its over. but after 17 yrs, the factory airbags did thier trick and saved our lives. thank you toyota for all the great times

The best of the best!!

Thairin, 01/22/2010

My corolla I love it so much! He has been so faithful to me.. I bought it in January 2008, it had 180.000 miles.. Now it has 230.000 and still runs great. The air conditioning! oh my god it is the best.. can't discuss.. My husband has a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer, and the car has already been broke 2 times.. and guess who has been there to take us everywhere?? My corolla!! The best car ever built! Thanks toyota..!!

Corolla - A winner!

Cluesdad, 07/20/2002

94 LE Wintergreen color..Silver Anniv Edition..Bought new..now with 170K mi..still runs like new..regularly maintenanced..minimal repair..smooth quiet ride..smooth shifting transmission..cold air..haven't thought about what I'll replace it with..I may not need to replace it..ha..Toyota did it right with this car..

a true keeper

praiznhym4ever, 12/10/2011

I bought my 94 corolla DX back in 07, my aunt was going to buy a brand new camery and the dealership was only going to give her $1,400 on trade for her corolla. me at the time was driving a 99 kia sportage wich when i bought it i really thought it was a very nice looking suv. but thats all that was good about my sportage. it was a money pit! so I bought this corroalla from my aunt wich she had bought this car brand new. it only had like 104,000 miles on it and like 14 yrs old at the time. and @187,000 and no plans of trade in no leaks uses no oil how ever i did change the oil from reg. 10-30 to 10-30 synthetic blend. great car not afraid to take it anywhere.

Nice ride

NICE RIDE , 08/18/2008

I've owned this car for 2 years now bought it with 120,000 miles, now has 150,000 and still running great routine tune-ups and the car just keeps going better than non imported brands

excellent car

joe397, 07/16/2012

very reliable. has 63000 miles on it and i have driven almost all of it. done long drives of 250 miles a day on it and never given any problems.

Great 1st Car

Mel, 02/08/2009

This car was pretty much my present for my 18th birthday. I browsed around for a car and found this at a dealer. I drove it and was instantly attached to it. Yeah, it's not the fastest car on the road, but what I was looking for was there. Reliability. I live in the northeast, so there are things that are going to need changing (brake lines, exhaust system, stuff that rusts over time). Other than that, no mechanical problems to this very day. Very good car for a high school/college kid.

This car is STILL an asset

upoys, 05/29/2009

Back in March '02 I wrote a review for my car, stating how it was an asset. Well, over 7 years later, and @ 203k mi, this car is STILL an asset. My last car payment was 1998. This has been the BEST car I've ever owned! I still get approx. 33 mpg (mostly highway). Rust is starting to form on the bottom of the doors and hood. A/C no longer works. Small inconveniences given that I haven't made a car payment in over 11 years! Thanks Toyota for making the most reliable vehicle ever!

251,000 Miles and still going!

Bowdoctor, 01/03/2003

I bought my 4th Toyota in 1996 and still have it today! It has 251,000 miles and still looks good! Burns some oil about 1 quart per 700 miles. You can check the body out too, no rust! I live in Michigan and you know the winters here!

12345...6