Used 1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews

$901 - $2,128

Used Corolla for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love my Corolla

Balaya, 02/23/2005

My Corolla "Lexi" I've nick named her is the best... She's coming upon 160,000 miles. The only issues I had was the starter/alternator. She's been so reliable.. This is my first (and only) car I'm coming on 7 years I couldn't be happier with the cars performance. I am setting my sights on a new vehicle .. I am staying with Toyota.

Love my 1994 Corolla!

elgaelf, 02/22/2006

This was the first (and maybe only) car I ever bought brand new off of the car lot. So far I have logged over 111,000 miles, and it's still going strong. Lord willing I will get another 100,000 miles on it. Replaced the timing belt 50,000 miles ago, and also recently replaced the starter and alternator. Didn't need new brakes until almost 100,000 miles. Other than a couple of batteries, multiple tires, and a CV boot and muffler, I've not had any real issues/replacements, etc. This car still looks good and runs great and I would recommend it to anyone who is more concerned with safety and reliability than whether or not they are driving the latest and greatest sporty vehicle.

Great Car

Dwane, 05/28/2006

I had this car for 12 years bought it new. In 12 Years we had 1 unexpected expense (Cdn $551 - water pump). If you keep up the fluid changes (oil and tranny) and little repairs (brakes, light bulbs, etc.), the car would last easily 500,000 km. Unfortunately for us, a person rear-ended us and the car was written off. A GMC panel van hit us at 50/km (30 mph) without even breaking. I took the insurance money for the car and went and straight and bought a brand new 2006 Corolla. I can only hope the quality on the 2006 CE is a good as the 2004 Toyota Corolla DX was. If you are looking for a second hand 94 Corolla I would recommend a "one owner" version - at least you would think it has been taken care of.

I love my Corolla

Ci, 09/08/2006

she drives like an absolute dream! Can't ask for anything better...

great car

peter, 12/03/2006

250.000 miles and counting, what else can i say

to know how to sell the best price

mary, 12/11/2006

25 years exprince exclent

Love my car

Andrew C., 05/01/2008

I love my Corolla. It has stood the test of time. Still getting 30 plus mpg, my car cannot be beat. I have done a few things (exhaust manifold, cold air intake, regular tune ups) to keep my car at it's peak and the power of the car has not suffered at all in the past 14 years. Toyota reliability cannot be beat.

Free Ride

kevin, 05/10/2008

I purchased my 1994 Corolla 2 years ago for $1000 at 127K. I replaced tires, brakes, and some other "wear & tear" stuff and I use Mobil 1 fully synthetic. I just hit 177K on the odometer and needed shocks and struts. The car runs so good that I couldn't justify replacing the car and I did the suspension work. I drive this car hard and still get 30MPH on average. Its stable and sure footed at well above legal highway speed, fits four comfortably and I don't mind when my wet Chocolate Lab. gets in the back!

17 cars by age 29 Corolla the best one

Thomas F. Voloski lll, 01/15/2019
DX 4dr Sedan

It's absolutely perfect the handling is amazing and the engine gives this car the power to out run some of the quickest sports cars I personally dusted a BMW m5 sedan and scared a turbo Evo x clean out of racing with my 94 Corolla DX 4 door sedan out of my 17 cars some being high performance cars this little Toyota is the most fun and reliable vehicle I have ever owned

51050