Used 1996 Toyota Celica Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A+ All the way!!!

Lipweb, 10/29/2006
GT 2dr Hatchback

Since day one this vehicle has been a blast to drive. It rides tight and performs great, although a few minor adds like exhaust and an air intake will go along way - power wise. I've had nothing but comments on my car and everyone I take for a ride in it almost instantly wants one. I owned a Z-28 t-top Camaro before my Celica and now own a newer convertible Camaro pushing over 300HP as well as an Eclipse GT pushing over 240HP and my favorite of the 3 is still the 4 cylinder Celica GT.

The most fun car I've owned

Clare Kline, 09/16/2017
ST 25th Anniversary 2dr Hatchback

Being a stick shift, traffic is not fun, but for the open country I drive, the car is really great. Very fuel efficient, minimal maintenance needed, and corners perfect.

Favorite Car!

Vanessa H, 10/19/2004
GT 2dr Hatchback

It took me a while to find the exact car I wanted...and it was completely worth the wait! This was the best car I EVER had! We've been together for 7- 8 years and it's still in EXCELLENT condition!

Reliable, fun to drive car

Pat, 05/22/2002
ST 25th Anniversary 2dr Hatchback

I never had any problem with this car, but I take care of it regularly, 3K oil change, 15K, 30K, 45K, 60K maintenance, I changed timing belt around 72K. I never spent a penny repair this car actually.

My Celica

marriedcelicas, 01/06/2005
ST 2dr Hatchback

My Celica is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It holds to the road and is very fun to drive. I have had no problems with this car. I still get complements on it everytime I go out. They are great to "fix up" with aftermarket parts, and they will run forever!