Used 2016 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 128 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Phenomenal
By Cocoa

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Phenomenal. Experience over Toyota universe couldn’t even ask for a better visit went in there thinking I’m just going to get questions answered. Not only did I get questions answered they convinced me to buy a car. Thank you Luther and Ray.

Older is better in today's car world
By Jessie Baccette

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have not had this certified 2016 Camry long enough to comment on value or reliability, but I can certainly say something about comfort and quality. The interior material quality is so far below what my old Camry had it's startling, but then that car was a 2002 ,so lots of "water under the bridge" since then. There have been obviously many cost cutting changes since then. At least the black materials conceals some of the cheapness while the tacky ash color option really hi-lighted it. (I'd still have the '02 if it hadn't been in an accident. It was still running great for the amount I drive, and I loved it.) The noise from tires or road noise makes me think there is a drummer under the car banging on twin drums. It's quite intolerable, so I'll have to keep the radio on really loud to mask the din. But the worst feature for me is the horrendous bucket seat which, despite constant efforts, I cannot adjust to be comfortable. The 6 way controls just don't help. Since when is sitting in a depression with your pelvis tilted backward ergonomically desirable. Various cushions and pillows have not helped to date. So I'm not sure what the next step for me is for this newer but certainly not better Camry.

Love my Camry
By Anita Hernandez

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The comfort of the car while driving a long distance. For me the seat was hard and not comfortable on a long trip.

Handles well on country roads, just not in snow
By Sarah

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The price, quality & dependability of the engine is great....just not in snow or a lil mud. Traction control sucks. I love that the interior is great quality unlike the chevys I've owned. Gas mileage is great. I recommend putting a small wire mesh around the filter...I have caught 5 mice in my car. I keep a clean car too.

Nice to look at, but not to drive
By S******

2016 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The good...It's very comfortable and nice to look at. I love the blind spot monitor. It comes in handy. The bad....I commute around 50 miles a day in heavy traffic. The engine in this car is not responsive at all. I've owned it for two years and am looking to get rid of it. I was so excited to get my Camry, now I'm more excited to get rid of it.