Skip to main content

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...29

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Excellent Car!!

splash2013, 04/12/2013
updated 10/21/2019
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 2011 Camry a little over a year ago and I currently have 37k miles on it. This car has been amazing. Great gas mileage, quiet interior-no road noise, rides smooth, very roomy on the inside. I love this car!!! This is my second Toyota (had a Rav 4 previously). 4/12/16: Update! 5 years later this car is still GREAT! Best car I have ever had! Not a single problem! Only had to do the required maintenance. If anyone is looking for a used car I would highly recommend the 2011 Camry because it is incredibly reliable and gets very good gas mileage! 10/12/16: Update! Still love my Camry! Just replaced my tires! Currently have 105k miles on it! Still rides like a new car! 4/17/17: Still love my Camry! Still rides like the day I bought it! I love my car! 10/17/17: Update: My car currently has 120k miles on it. Still running strong! 4/18/18: Currently have 130k miles and still doing well! Still gets good gas mileage, very reliable. Best car I've ever had! 10/19/18: Amazing how time flies! Car still runs great! Minor things-my sun visor no longer stays up and I have some door dings other than that I still love my Camry! Hope it runs forever! March 26, 2019--SOLD--I bought a new 2019 Honda. I still highly recommend this Camry. It was a great car!

Awesome car

G, 05/23/2018
updated 05/23/2019
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my car in July 2011 and currently have 197,000 miles. Only issue I ever had with it was the alternator failed. Nothing but routine maintenance and oil changes. With synthetic oil, I change my oil every 5000 miles. Runs like a top. Some clicking in the steering wheel but not a big issue. I keep wanting to trade it in for something else, maybe something a little bit more luxurious, however I am looking forward to cracking 200,000 miles. I like to keep my cars long-term and tend to be practical. This car is super reliable. It does handle a little bit weak in the snow and I wish it was all wheel drive. I use snow snow tires to get up my driveway. With snow tires it runs well. Update: 224,000+ miles and still running like a top. No worries so far. I put about 100-150 miles per day for work and never an issue.

Still running like new around 100K

Kiran, 04/04/2016
4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Reliability with value for money, average performance and low maintenance is what this car offers. I have 92K miles on it and it is still running like new. Changed fluids, brakes, battery and tires. Car was able to withstand weather conditions as low as -20Deg F and it starts without issues. In 92K miles of driving, it never broke down on the road, except for a punctured tire.

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

4.75 out of 5 stars

Toyota Camry XLE V6 is the best

rfbronk1, 11/23/2011
XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Our 2011 Toyota Camry XLE V6 is the best car we have ever owned! It is quiet, it is comfortable, and it is a pleasure to drive. We can take a trip in comfort and get over 30 mpg. Our car has every feature one could want - the leather is lovely - the JBL radio is great and the build quality is very nice. This is just a wonderful car, a very good value, and one that will hold its value. A great decision for our family.

My 2011 Camry

John Harrod, 04/04/2015
updated 10/09/2017
LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just traded my 2011 Camry for a 2014 Camry, didn't care for the appearance of the 2015.I drove the 2011 for 60,000 miles with no repairs, just maintance an a new set of tires.I was very satisfied with this car. Have had the 2014 for a little over 3 years, have had no problems, a little better gas mileage, not quite as good a ride, but a very good car.

12345...29