Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Over all break even

nufdude, 07/30/2002

Over all break even.. Has good performance but in occassions the power lacks.. (v6-200hp engine). Fuel mileage is low comparatively.. stylish look so breaks even..

this car's ok, but not excellent

intelinside, 03/01/2002

have been driving a 2002 solara sle v6 for a month. it's very quiet and has ample power. interior is very nice and jbl sound system is also excellent. it gives a smooth ride but handling and suspension isn't as firm as I want it to be. nice looking car (front and side looks) but i don't like the new taillights. (i have been looking for after-market taillights with no success. let me know if you know where I can get a pair.)

It saved us

cyberplaid, 02/10/2003

The sad story is that I no longer have this car. Totaled. It good news is that it saved our lives. Unbelievable construction/quiet/responsive/roomy and can take a 60 mph rear end hit. Felt only like a bumper car hit us in the back. I'm replacing the 2002 with a 2003!!!

Sporty, economical and FUN!

DAVESQWIKTOY, 08/26/2003

The Solara SE-V6 is a great vehicle. It has crisp power and acceleration, responsive handling through tight curves, minimal roll and good braking. The Solara is fun and easy to drive and the controls are easy to access and operate. There is plenty of room for four and it is a great road car. I get lots of complements on its looks, comfort, power and smooth ride. The only downfall I can think of is the amount of road and wind noise you hear when the rear seats are folded down.

Must Buy Car!

TOYOTA DRIVER, 04/19/2005

Drive smoothly, no major problem after 80K miles. Only down size was the price, but everything else is perfect.

12345...18