Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Best Car I've Ever Owned

Ladylilu, 03/01/2009

I bought my car new and would've kept it until the wheels fell off, but a Dodge turned left in front of me and killed the car. But WOW, I can't believe how well my Solara did in the accident! She protected me well. I had the car for almost 6.5 years, 144,000 miles. Maintenance: Oil changes, battery and tires, brakes, tensioner, belts, catalytic converter (at ~135K), regular factory maintenance. Car was amazing. I miss it! I would trust the car to get me anywhere. 27mpg city (always), 30-32mpg highway (depending on if I was driving or my husband) :o). Buy one if you can!

GOOD BUY

REDSOLARA, 04/26/2002

GREAT CAR FOR THE PRICE. THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING THE ACURA 3.2 TYPE S, BUT THE TOYOTA WAS A MUCH BETTER DEAL. TOYOTA OF ORLANDO GAVE A GOOD PRICE DUE TO VOLUME SALES. DRIVES GOOD, COMFORTABLE INTERIOR, NICE MOONROOF, GOOD JBL SOUND, COMFORTABLE PERF. LEATHER.

i love this car

bigatony, 05/05/2002

i have had the pleasure of driving lexus, toyota, honda, and other types of cars and after very careful consideration to buying my first new car im 100% positive that i made the perfect choice in buying my 2002 solara

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied Customer, 04/13/2010

Purchased used with 82,000 miles. Have driven 5,000 miles so far. Typical Toyota, feels like a new car. Paint and interior still look like new. Even my 18 year old son (a Jeep guy) admits it really drives nice. Glad we bought it!

Love this car!

princess7093, 07/08/2002

This was not my first choice for a car. I was set on a Passat or an Audi A4. On a trip to toyota for a friend I saw it and decided to test drive it. It is a great car! The ride is especially smooth and the acceleration is a lot of fun. I am not sorry that I got my Solara. Expect the always excellent quality typical of Toyotas.

12345...18