Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Yippeeee

Spirit, 09/21/2009

I purchased a used 2002 Solara, I had always wanted a Solara but had a car so didn't need another one. Once my car hit rock bottom I purchased the Solara. It drives brand new, it handles the road with care, smoothly, gracefully. The person I purchased the car from took great care of it...no scratches on the exterior and the interior didn't look worn at all. As I write this review, the check engine light has came on so I'm going to my favorite mechanic to check it out, hopefully nothing expensive but the car is 7yrs old so I guess i can expect a little something. I will let you know if it was something major. Buy Toyota Solara!!!

First car I will drive to the ground

Most reliable car , 07/20/2010

I just realized today that I put 188,000 miles into my Solara. Normally I replace my daily commuter cars every 2-3 years , but that changed with my Solara. Every single time when I come back from business trip where I rent new cars and get back to my car's driver seat I fill that I own better car. It is my second car which I have almost no problem with ( another one was 1999 Pathfinder ). Only regular maintenance.

The best

rallen, 04/14/2010

I have owned over 50 cars over 35 years of driving. This is the best. Average 33 mpg no matter how I drive. Over 125,000 miles and no problems. None. This car is even better than my 1983 300td Mercedes.

Dependable Snazzy Machinr

Jim, 05/11/2019
SLE V6 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in August 2001 and now have 125,000 miles on it. It looks great with original top and paint (always garaged). Just considering replacing it because my wife feels it is getting too old.

Not too bad but could be better

chin 2, 11/30/2008

Our 1st convertible & although the top down is nice I am very disappointed with the mpg which is 19 not the 22-23I was hoping for. The leather is hard and the kids need to sit on pillows because of that. It has a squeak that's annoying when driving at low speeds. and the paint quality isn't great for a white pearl color. It is peppy and the radio/cd is nice. We had it for 3 months now and only got a valet key with it and now the dealer has to replace the ecm to have new master keys programmed and made. The ecm is free, keys aren't. Overall for 7300 price its an ok deal. I just wish I got better mpg, also it does have an occasional puff of smoke on start ups, aka valve seals worn, fun car though.

12345...18