Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

$3,995

Used Camry Solara for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Smooth as Silk

badjura, 01/13/2004

I purchase this car after doin alot of homework...it has paid off. This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for - turn heads, be reliable, and don;t take me to the cleaners on pruchase or maintenance. It has held up its end of the bargain. Its a shame Toyota ruined the loos of the Solara with its 2004 modsel - man, its really overweight looking. My Solara will be with me many years to come as it has checked out with the leading consumer report magazine and has stellar reliability as most Toyota products do. Go for it, this car is a winner.

So far so good

MZT, 05/18/2006

I have owned the Solara now since Oct. 2003 and have to say that is proving very reliable and generally a pleasure to drive. Still has a nice "tight" ride with a very quiet cabin. It's the only car I've owned that has not developed a rattle or buzz of any kind. The engine doesn't feel or sound like a 4 cyl. but has lots of pick up and excellent gas mileage.

Fun car to drive and easy to own

Ray, 01/13/2006

I would recommend this car to any buyer. It's extremely reliable, handles great, comfortable ride, power to spare and is just enjoyable to drive it.

Fun in the Sun

CMA, 04/19/2006

We bought the Solara as a Certified Used Toyota. The car gives a Lexus like ride. The V6 accelarates well and the transmission is smooth. The car is very comfortable on long trips.

Great ride.

EDK, 03/24/2003

I seriously love the thing. I owned a 1988 Cadillac Sedan deVille before this one, and the Solara feels much nicer than the Caddy. The acceleration is OK (for a 4-banger) and has been praised by a Trans-Am owner as "having balls" (again, for a 4-banger). Mileage is great, ride is as smooth as the old Caddy, and the stock audio system isn't too bad. It's a royal pain in the butt to change the rear speakers, however. The vehicle itself is quite sexy. Very reliable as well. I've recommended it to many people already :)