Skip to main content

4.3 out of 5 stars
44 reviews
1...

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Camry Hybrid, so we've included reviews for other years of the Camry Hybrid since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Car

Neal, 02/15/2021
2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is the second Camry Hybrid I have owned and I cannot say enough good about it. The ride is extremely soft and bumps are virtually nonexistent. The CVT transmission removes all the noise of the shifting gears of other models. The interior insulation (including the windows) remove almost all exterior noise from outside including traffic right next to you. The only negative on this XLE is it has no remote start. When you buy a "top of the line" trim a remote starter should be a no-brainer. I will be buying an aftermarket product for that. I highly recommend this car and hope you have the same good luck I have had!

Excellent car

David L., 09/08/2022
2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We purchased new 13 months ago. Our main goal was mileage. But, comfort/room were also big factors. So far (7,331 miles) we have achieved 54.2 mpg. Better than promised. We do drive it easy and use cruise control whenever practical. Very comfortable interior. Driver plus four will work, but, really driver plus three is more practical and comfortable. Absolutely no issues (wouldn’t/shouldn’t really expect any at this point). We liked our LE so much we purchased a new XLE hybrid last week. We’re sold on the Camry hybrid.

Chose a Camry over an Accord

Vegas Vic, 09/06/2022
updated 03/07/2023
2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We looked at both Camry and Accord hybrids, and while we liked both, we opted for the Camry (hybrid, SE). The biggest reasons why were because: - Camry offers a spare tire (donut) while Accord provides a tire repair kit - We have blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert on our other vehicle and it is available as a reasonably priced option on the Camry. On the Accord, it is not available as an option and only available on the EX-L. - Camry has free maintenance for first two years/24000 miles and Accord does not. Honda is now offering this on 2023 models. We did not want or need all of the extra features on the Honda EX-L, and even though our Camry came with several options (we didn't have much of a choice given vehicle supply issues), the Camry was still around $3500 less than the Accord. We had to wait two months for our car, but this would have been the same if we had opted for the Accord. We are averaging 48 mpg for our first 1200 miles, with mostly city driving. This is our second Camry hybrid so we were familiar with how to squeeze out extra mpg.

Awesome!

concordenerd, 04/23/2021
2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I owned a Lexus ES350 and a Prius, but was looking for one of Toyota’s sedans in a hybrid. After getting the Prius I didn’t drive me ES very often as it took premium fuel and got way worse mpg’s. I test drove the Avalon Limited hybrid, Prius AWDe, Camry XLE hybrid and Lexus ES300h. The Lexus vehicles to me are just not the same as previous years. I did not like it and the Avalon was too big. Prius was good, but the Camry felt just right and was more substantial than the Prius. I bought a Camry XLE hybrid fully Loaded and honestly the more I drive it, the more I love it! It truly is a wonderful car. Hybrid mpgs are great and I go 500 miles or more on tank. Usually squeezing 12 gal of gas into the 13.3 gal tank. Not bad for a family sedan. I wish they made a Camry prime!

You gotta drive the new Hybrid Camry!😁😁👍

John Hall , 04/27/2022
updated 05/01/2023
2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We owned a 2013 SE Hybrid Camary and loved it. Traded for a Rav 4, which was a great vehicle. The wife was missing her Camry. So we traded our Rav 4 in on a 2022 SE Hybrid Camary. What a car. I'm a big man. 5 FT 10 and 300+. The ride in this car is amazing. Plenty of room whether I'm drving or riding, and the SE suspension and ride options make this thing drive like a dream. Very roomy and quite interior. Convient charging and blue tooth functions for our smart phones. Tons of great safety features. And an awesome sound system. And all this before we even talk about fuel mileage. Just crazy good. Go check out the new Camry Hybrid online or at your local dealer. You'll love them.

1...