Used 2010 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Avalon for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Waited 10 years

tom, 06/21/2010
XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have a 2000 xls with 79,000 miles I bought new, and have been well satisfied. It is a great car. Found my current 2010 XLS with 9400 miles at a fair price with windows already tinted. Cocoa bean metallic/ ivory, lots of extras by original buyer. The wait was well worth it. Car is super quiet, solid, handles great, and gets great mileage 33mpg on road, 28 in town. Have gotten as high as 35mpg w/o the air. In my opinion, I like the Avalon better than the Lexus ES, its bigger, just as quiet, and more car for the money. Its a classy ride, big comfortable, and amazingly powerful for a v-6. Like the 2010 better than the 2011. 2011 has too much GORP, or chrome pieces to jazz it up!

Amazing Ride comfort!

Q, 03/16/2010
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Avalon is the most comfortable car I've ever driven and its the best car for the buck.It's not a sport sedan but it is fun to drive and the ambiance inside the cabin is amazing.Paired with the JBL 12 speaker with subwoofer at 1/3 volume and i can easily forget the 2 hour trip i make every week.The rear legroom is huge and the rear seats recline and its very comfortable.Front leather seats trim with vent cooler and warmer up front is great for all year long season temperature changes.I love this car!

Exceptional

p teig, 06/14/2010
XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Avalon, my other was a 2007, and I am a committed Avalon owner. I am not sure why other reviews say the outside is bland, when I know my car receives a lot of head turns. Seriously, if you want a great car, solid construction, and durable, buy the Avalon.

Love this Car

Patrick-Seattle, 07/13/2010
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this, brand new, 30K, there is not a nicer car for the money on the road. Had an 03 745IL, and this compares very favorably. Nice power, quite ride, bluetooth works great, fun to drive. Ventilated seats are a great addition. I may not have the same "status" as the BMW or a Lexus, but for the money this is a crazy good car.

poor navigation system

CS, 11/07/2010
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the fourth Toyota and the second Avalon that I have owned. I have loved them all and would rate them all a 10. However, I will never buy another Toyota because of the poor navigation system. I cannot believe that Toyota would put such a poor system in their cars. (See below). We purchased this car especially because we wanted a GPS installed system.