Used 2010 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Avalon Review-WOW
By Dick Fishel

2010 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wh.at others are paying for the car in their area, when new models coming out and buy at end of month

travlin man.
By Ed Koren

2010 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

very good sedan interior larger than it looks.

Reclining back seats! Seriously!
By Columbusite

2010 Toyota Avalon XL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in this car on a 2017 used Lexus 350 with 1800 miles, paying about $39K. I already miss the roominess of the Avalon, but my mechanic said that unless I was going to keep it a few years, I should brace for a series of expected expenses, for example $500 for emissions items (the engine light came on - he turned it off for me but said it would probably reappear). I must say the Lexus made a nice thousand-mile trip last week and I was totally untired afterwards. I guess the seats in the Avalon were getting a little tired; I'm 210#, and I had the innards rebuilt once and it helped a lot - it might have been time to do it again.

This car is a gem!
By Judy Hitz

2010 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The overall luxury ride and performance are superior. The engine purrs, the doors close without slamming and the whole car is precision built. Other than seasonally adjusting the tire pressure and replacing the cabin filters and brake pads, this has been a wonderfully reliable vehicle I would continue to drive, but with my driveway, decided an all-wheel drive would suit my needs more. I absolutely love this car and am sorry to see it go!

is it a toyota?
By David

2010 Toyota Avalon Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this car is not for the young. it's impossible to appreciate the refinement of this car unless you've owned several cars previously . beautiful interior, with enough space to stretch your legs while driving. for the price I would repurchase same vehicle over any lexus or bmw. everyday I drive it I'm astonished by the comfort and performance. could not be happier with this vehicle.