Used 2005 Suzuki Verona Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Verona for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Driving a Death Trap

pegasus2017, 07/01/2011
S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

The car bucks and sputters and stalls when I'm not giving it enough gas. The problem is the Throttle Body which becomes contaminated with coolant and can't regulate the car's idle. It's been replaced 3 times, but they haven't found where the coolant is leaking, so it happens repeatedly. A rep from California was involved, and oversaw the last repair, which lasted 7 months, and then it started again. This time they washed their hands of me, and my dealer told me they can't do anymore. I'll never buy Suzuki again. My little boy has Cancer and we have to drive an hour each way for chemo every week. I have to drive with one foot on the gas and one on the brake. This car's a death trap.

Verona

c.lee, 12/21/2004
EX 4dr Sedan w/Traction Control (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Would be even better if it offered better fuel economy and more speed.

Great car

Phil, 02/14/2005
LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

A great car for the money. I bought mine for 1000 below invoice and I love it. It looks and feels fantastic.

MY VERONA

nace818, 02/14/2005
EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

My Verona has 9000 trouble-free miles on it. I really do love this car. I have read alot of negative comments about the car, but none of them seem to apply, at least not to mine. I think the design is great both interior and exterior. I'm really surprised I don't see more of them on the road. It's alot of car for the money. If Suzuki would do more advertising for it, I think it would be a better seller. My advice would be buy one and you will enjoy it.

Verona

Jeff, 02/26/2005
LX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nice handling car with lots of extras for the price. Dealership made me a great deal and stuck with it the whole time. I felt taken care of by them and by my sporty new car.

12345...9