Skip to main content

$6,499

Used SX4 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Best Car I ever owned!!!!!

Alex, 09/18/2009
2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've traded my Honda civic for this car and it was worth it!!! Immaculate reliability and I average 28 mpg city. I got this car for a little less than 12 thousand and I have been very satisfied!! My mom convinced me to get it because she had an Aerio with 267,000 miles with no problems! Great warranty! I call her Suzy and the girls like her too, they tell me she's cute. But overall, great car for the money, get yourself a Suzy and stop paying $20,000 + for Hondas and Toyotas, power windows are not even standard in the base price! This car is worth every penny and it's Japanese quality. Could you imagine if it had more horsepower?

4.88 out of 5 stars

Refinements Abound

andy, 12/30/2009
2009 Suzuki SX4 LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My third Suzuki (Esteem, Aerio, now SX4) sedan. This is essentially an Aerio with all the needed refinements: shorter stick throw, stronger brakes (ABS), variable intermittent wipers, improved cornering stability, quieter all around, smoother engine, improved front bumper clearance, improved gas mileage (running 31.5 mpg all around with gentle driving), stronger AC, paint seems to hold the turtle wax better. Gearing is shorter so expect frequent up shifting BUT much stronger at lower RPM's so less frequent down shifting on inclines . Excellent road manners as high as 75 mph. No problems after 6 months and 3800 miles.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great features!

Charly, 04/20/2010
2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Technology Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle excels in the fun to drive department, at least with manual transmission. I like the exterior design. The fact that there are not too many sx4 in the streets, makes this car more attractive.

4 out of 5 stars

Low maintenance!

Deborah McDaniel, 09/26/2016
2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We were looking for a replacement for the same year and model where the engine got blown from lack of oil (new driver). In the 5 years we owned this make/model the only maintenance cost was oil changes. My college student driven neglected to change the oil and blew the engine after he moved away from home. I happily replaced it with the same make/model because I knew it would perform well and have low maintenance costs.

4 out of 5 stars

Suzuki SX4

Tom S., 09/12/2009
2009 Suzuki SX4 LE 4dr Sedan w/Popular Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a nice small - medium size car. Has a very strong engine (for its category), a lot of space and it is priced better than the competition.