Used 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$7,995

Used SX4 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Refinements Abound

andy, 12/30/2009
LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My third Suzuki (Esteem, Aerio, now SX4) sedan. This is essentially an Aerio with all the needed refinements: shorter stick throw, stronger brakes (ABS), variable intermittent wipers, improved cornering stability, quieter all around, smoother engine, improved front bumper clearance, improved gas mileage (running 31.5 mpg all around with gentle driving), stronger AC, paint seems to hold the turtle wax better. Gearing is shorter so expect frequent up shifting BUT much stronger at lower RPM's so less frequent down shifting on inclines . Excellent road manners as high as 75 mph. No problems after 6 months and 3800 miles.

Great features!

Charly, 04/20/2010
Sport 4dr Sedan w/Technology Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle excels in the fun to drive department, at least with manual transmission. I like the exterior design. The fact that there are not too many sx4 in the streets, makes this car more attractive.

Suzuki SX4

Tom S., 09/12/2009
LE 4dr Sedan w/Popular Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a nice small - medium size car. Has a very strong engine (for its category), a lot of space and it is priced better than the competition.

Low maintenance!

Deborah McDaniel, 09/26/2016
Sport 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We were looking for a replacement for the same year and model where the engine got blown from lack of oil (new driver). In the 5 years we owned this make/model the only maintenance cost was oil changes. My college student driven neglected to change the oil and blew the engine after he moved away from home. I happily replaced it with the same make/model because I knew it would perform well and have low maintenance costs.

The Unknown Car?

Keefe, 02/03/2009
Sport 4dr Sedan w/Technology Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This purchase was forced on me by my dying truck. I was trying to wait until the summer but had to go car shopping a little early. I test drove the automatic which was what I wanted. This thing moves pretty well. The steering is tight and very responsive. The interior has plenty of head room and the dash is very well lit. AWD is available, but I haven't used it yet. Snow has been lite. Strange thing is people question me on why I brought this car instead of a Honda, Subaru, Ford,etc. For me, I like to think outside of the box and not be the follower. This car is more than what some would think. Give it a shot before you shoot it down. You'll enjoy the Crossover and its features.