Used 2001 Subaru Outback Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Outback for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

EXCELLENT CAR!

Ryan, 03/13/2002
Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car is just excellent. You cant find a better car!

Best car I've owned!

kk, 05/03/2008
Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a fabulous car and has gotten me across the country 6 times in all sorts of weather, never letting me down. A recent outpouring of money to the head gaskets, radiator, water & fuel pump, altenator, timing belt, and thermastat has given me reserve on whether I'll purchase another.

Outback rocks!

oareagle, 09/25/2002
Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Got the Outback limited sedan for a steal at just under $18,000 because it had been sitting on the dealer's lot for almost a year. I personally like the sedan design better than the Outback wagon design. It's a great car, with a classy, comfortable leather interior and a rugged all-wheel-drive system that doesn't mind a minor trail or two. It's not as fun to throw around in the slalom as my 2001 Forester, but part of that can be attributed to the fact that my Forester is a five speed, and you're stuck with an auto tranny in the limited sedan. The standard Firestones also don't grip as well as the Michelin X-ones I put on my Forester.

Subaru AWD Sedan Limited

Cletus, 10/01/2003
Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Overall very nice vehicle. Interior/Exterior design and styling are great. Highly recommend

Great car and an attention-getter

Outbacker, 10/28/2004
Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive this car all of the time. I sell insurance; so I am on the road alot. This is one smooth running car. I will be driving over eighty without even noticing it if I am not carefull. i wish that it was a little bit faster from a dead stop, but it such a good running car on the highway. My back does not hurt over long distances with this car as it has with other vehicles. I nearly always get lots of attention when I am in this car. It is a rare car and looks great. People of all ages will stare at it or say something good about it. My first trip to Florida got me 30 MPG on the highway when I set the cruise at the speed limit. Great Car!