Used 2002 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

Used Legacy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Subarus are over rated

mr.z, 01/10/2009

I was very excited when I ordered my Subaru. That all ended after two weeks of ownership thats when the steering started going in and out. I never had a road noise issues it was the wind blowing through the window that never closed proper after two years that I had issue with. That was fixed four times it never lasted more than two weeks. At three years old the car started rusting (body and brake lines), the ABS was no longer working at this point. Maybe I expect to much when I pay $27k car. Last thing I had flat once and the jack broke. I sold this car with over 59k on it.

Best w/ a little help.

Wreckreation, 12/20/2009

I bought this car new. Upgraded from '98 legacy. Added cold air intake, computer mod and short throw shifter. Short throw shifter best addition yet. Intake and computer brought HP to 200! Great power in 25k-55k RPM. Superior in blizzard conditions with 4pp, Snowbaords and gear. Almost 100k w/ no issues. 26mpg in city driving, now in FL and AC is cold as ice, and it turns heads. Black ACR rims w/ chrome strip, adds wonderful cornering capabilities.

2002 subaru GT sedan

nd, 12/14/2002

Bought in November. Seems like a solid car. To early to tell about reliability. Live in the northeast. Have had three storms since buying the car.Great in the snow.

Great wagon

may ma, 01/30/2003

If you are looking for a wagon for less than 20K. This is it!

Less Than Expected

SjS, 08/28/2003

Seems to be issues with the front brakes, and the windows in front doors leak air. (BAD) Dealer doesn't seem to be able to correct this.

12345...11