2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

The best and safest car I have ever owned!
By Kelcey

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this vehicle. Not only did it receive the IIHS top safety pick, but it saved mine and my sons life a little over a year ago. When we were hit after an SUV ran a red light, I walked away with minor bruising and my infant son completely unscathed. We might not have been here today if it hadn't been for my Subaru. My car was totaled, but we walked away safe and unharmed. I went out and bought another Subaru Impreza because my sons safety is so important to me. This is a great family car, with all the amenities you could want in a sedan while remaining affordable. It's gotten me where I needed to go, near or far, without problems. The exterior is sleek and modern, timeless and neat. It's a smooth ride which could use a little more of a pick me up as far as acceleration goes but it's really not an issue for me. I recommend this car to everyone I know. It's the best car I've ever owned based on it's safety, reliability and you can't beat the price. I will continue to purchase from Subaru in the future.

Hang on
By J Murray

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Will be buying a new vehicle soon. Rented a '18 Impreza, first Subaru I have ever driven. I put 3K miles on it and never felt safe. The steering is God awful, passing semi's especially felt completely out of control. I have driven just about every kind of vehicle in the US, this vehicle is hands down the worst I have experienced. Obviously, I will not be looking at Subaru Impreza.

I desired a WRX, however reality dictated my pick
By repeat multiple Subaru Consumer

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I traded my 2010 Forester XT for a 2018 Impreza Sport as my wife traded her 2009 Out Back for a 2018 Forester... I fell in love with the color Oasis Island Pearl/Black- For me all the gauges except the speedometer at too small, as are the pictograms which are also confusing to me. On the plus side the harmon audio system is wonderful, I do miss the 6 C/D player my Forester had... Around town this is a great car, on the highway Rte 128 (Boston area) it seems to drift slightly. The keyless entry is sort of neat, however there is not a really a convenient spot to place the keys nor is there a logical place for a pair of glasses regular or sun. This vehicle has way to many whistles & bells for me, for a more tech savvy consumer (i.e.: younger) it should be perfect. At 125 miles on my odometer, I am not sorry for this purchase.

Fourth time is the charm!
By Portia

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my fourth Impreza. (My fifth Subaru) She handles like a race car, but is the safest car I have ever owned. I just love it. You will to.

So far I love my Impreza
By Singing Kate

2018 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

No one told me it would have a built-alarm system. That gave me a discount on my car insurance!