Skip to main content
$23,145

Save as much as $538
Select your trim:
12345...20

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Crosstrek, so we've included reviews for other years of the Crosstrek since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best, safest compact SUV!

Jan, 02/20/2022
2022 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love the comfort, the ground clearance, all the safety features, the style and the manuerverabilily!

Traded an HR-V for a Crosstrek

Mike G., 10/02/2020
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Crosstrek is a better built SUV than the HR-V. Feels solid, quieter and handles 100% better. Awesome AWD best in the market. Best of all Made in Japan, Vin# begins with the letter J. After 6 weeks of owning the 2021 Crosstrek I regret not buying it earlier.

Super fun hatchback!

ymurphy08, 04/03/2022
2022 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased a 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Limited model and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to drive and maneuver in traffic, easy to park and really great on gas. It has a pretty quiet ride, great speaker system and all the bells and whistles of more expensive vehicles. I put a lot of miles on my vehicle and am looking forward to driving this Crosstrek for a long time.

2021 Crosstrek Limited, a really nice car

Terry480, 05/17/2021
updated 11/18/2021
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Originally, I was going to get the Premium model. I drove it and liked the cloth seats and the 2.0 engine seemed adequate for my needs. While I waited for the car to arrive from the port, I started looking at the other models online. The Limited model provided so many more features for relatively little more money, that I just had to switch. I now have the 2.5 engine that has quite a bit of power, plus I'm averaging 32.9 MPG combined. I have the 8" touch screen, leather seats and nicer looking 18" wheels, instead of 17". Some people complain about the transmission, but I actually like the CVT transmission. I find it pretty smooth. I chose the grey interior, so that it would lighten up the inside and I'm glad I did. I love the Eyesight and how it can keep the car in the lanes and the cruise control paces very accurately and will even apply the brakes if someone cuts in front of you. All things said, I feel safe in this car and I really like the quality of the car. I had a Forester 10 years ago, but didn't like it, cause it felt too big. This car is small on the outside, but has a lot of room inside. Its really a great size.

Amazing car

Jimmy Cates , 02/09/2022
2022 Subaru Crosstrek 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love this cat it’s quick and sporty and great in gas. Looks great too! I got mine in “pure red” and it’s just an amazing vehicle

4 out of 5 stars