Used 2011 Scion tC Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$6,750

Used tC for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fraley's Review

harold fraley, 10/17/2010

I took several trips in this car. I love the way it handles curves and turns on a dime. The car also has some pep that i really admire.

New 2011 Scion tC

clb, 10/18/2010

Just traded our 2007 tC for the new 2011 tC and so far we are very pleased. Went with Concrete color. Happy with the performance, ride and gas mileage. Love the new interior look. Just a few things they changed that I am not happy with. The headlights do not shut-off automatically as they did before. The windows do not automatically go up and down with just a "flick" of the switch. You have to hold it the whole time you open/close it (safety issue?) Also found odd that there is only one (1) back-up light that works. This is the way it was manufactured - I am having people tell me one of my back-up lights is out now. These changes could not have been that big of "cost-savings"?

tC = terrible choice

subytrojan, 12/09/2010

The new Scion tC seems to be the same car in a new wrapper. The 2.5L inline-4 doesn't provide enough power to make this car feel sporty. The huge C-pillars present the driver with large blind spots. The large rear quarter panels also make the car look longer and heavier than it needs to be.

51050