2021 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$32,795

Save as much as $2,945
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2021 ram limited long horn

Alfredo Tercero , 04/08/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The looks and drive feel is amazing.. I only have 730 miles in it and 4 months ...truck is already giving issues.. ram boxes pop open ... lights flicker when door opened, odometer jumps up and down .. truck makes all kinds of scary noises .almost like a short is going on .. I regre ignoring warnings of people telling me to stay away ...

Safety nightmare and ram will not help

Dweaver, 04/25/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

4500 miles and three problems , 1 is huge. Engine stalls when pulling into traffic. Been at the dealer for almost 2 weeks and they can’t duplicate it so therefore in their eyes it didn’t happen. Resolution - put a customer back in an unsafe truck that stalls without any hesitation for safety concerns . They’ve called me to pick up my truck saying nothing they can do and they don’t care they are putting their customers in a truck that could crash. I’ve seen on a forum in the past month 4-5 others with the same issue. Ram corporate and customer care backs this decision too to return me into a truck that stalls. No one cares. Oh by the way my reverse camera intermittently doesn’t works and I have to have the clockspring in the steering wheel replaced. Been a nightmare. Stay away

Door will not close....:(

Rezek, 03/22/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

New 2021 Ram Limited Laramie after 5 times to the dealer to fix the issue and many part replacements same issue. Door doesn't close:( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMcJhFfC0Y

Ad
  • $32,795starting MSRP

Incredible truck

Sean, 11/16/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

This truck is amazing. The comfort level is off the charts and there's more than enough power for what I tow. There are a few things to be aware of, but not complaints.. The night edition came with a 3.92 rear end which is so far giving me an average of about 15mpg even with Etorque, for reference my 2017 with the 3.21 rear end averaged about 17 mpg. I did replace the stock tires pretty quickly with cooper AT3 4s to better suit my needs though this didn't seem to effect the mpg. The new tires gave me a little better handling on curvy roads. The only real problem with the truck is that I don't want to stop driving it.

Should have bought an F 150

Bruce, 04/22/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Brand new Ram 1500 Longhorn stranded us in Big Bend Park due to charging system issue. After a 2 1/2 hour tow truck ride to nearest dealership in Ft Stockton, Tx we were informed that the dealership had to work with Chrysler Corporate prolong repair time by at least an extra day! No car rental places in Ft Stockton so we’re stuck. Dealership offered no transportation. Chrysler “customer care” is an absolute joke. 100% run-around and 0% action. I was leery about Chrysler products to begin with. Should have bought another F150. Don’t be seduced by outward appearances. Chrysler products are unreliable and the company only gives lip service to taking care of customer issues. Never again.