Used 2016 Porsche Panamera Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Porsche Panamera Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:

Headturner
By RJT

2016 Porsche Panamera Sedan Edition 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

Beautiful car. People will stare at you trying to figure out who you are. I get compliments everyday.

They REALLY know what we want!
By Gerry in Pasadena

2016 Porsche Panamera Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

Do you like the sound of a V-8 rumbling and blipping as it downshifts? Did you get the hang of heel and toeing? Put this thing into Sport Plus and prepare to be a kid again! It LEAPS and twists, daring you to drive like an old guy/gal. I have had mine for a little over a month and love it. I have not driven my faithful 993 (a 1996 Carrera that I bought new) and do feel a bit neglectful about that. The GTS has a naturally aspirated V-8 so there is NO lag at all when you want to go it just takes off. My wife likes that the back view is similar to a Jensen. It does have really good headroom and the rear controls are better than other cars I have owned. If you want a terrific toy then NOW is the time to go to your local Porsche dealer and make a deal. They really need to sell the remaining 2016 and will drop $20,000 to $30,000 off the MSRP. I have heard that the 2017 Panamera GTS will have a turbo so there is going to be a collectors' market someday for the last on the naturally aspirated V-8s. A wonderful toy but so far a remarkable car, too!

Amazing Automobile!!!
By Smrt5033

2016 Porsche Panamera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 7AM)

I Love this vehicle...true Sport car with room for four!!!! Great handling, comfort, and you will fall in love with this vehicle!!