2017 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Macan model:

I love my Macan
By Lily

2017 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

I love my Macan..it’s comfortable for long rides and it’s so nimble, that is a pleasure to drive...I’m so happy with it..can’t imagine downgrading to another car after this...my last car was a 2016 Volvo XC60 and I liked that car too...but the Macan is in a different class...

Not safe to own. Curtain airbags did not deploy.
By Lucio

2017 Porsche Macan 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

We were T-boned in an intersection spinning our car sideways towards where the other car is coming from. The curtain airbags did not deploy. The passenger door where my 10 year old daughter was sitting twisted that both doors on the right side cannot be opened.Porsche claimed that it has to be at a certain speed and angle for it to deploy. Seriously? It would have been a different story if we were injured. Luckily, we were ok. What is sad is porsche stated that there is no need for further investigation since the technician claimed that it did not meet the threshold. Well how do I know if the sensors are working ok if they dont test it? If you care for safety, I don’t recommend porsche cars. I believe its better and safer to drive asian luxury cars for the price you pay.

Drivers car
By Tony

2017 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Performance and handling are exceptional. PDK transmission is outstanding. Best handeling suv I have driven.

Sam
By Sam

2017 Porsche Macan 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Vehicle's comfort factor when getting in and out of the vehicle.

Bad lease disappointing experience with Macan.
By Gabriel

2017 Porsche Macan S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

3 years of lease with this Macan. Hopefully this is ending in february od 2018 and we can rid of it ! Lot of problems , too often in the car dealer . We had problems with steering wheel and transmition once, have several issues with brakes noises, problems with stero/radio not working properly.... That it was not expecting when choosing a Porsche. Even though when big issues happened we didnt have any support from Atlanta headquarters and Miami dealer. A deep disapointment overall. Two friends of mine (company' peers) have had Macan and they are cancelling lease too, so I guess it is not a good bet . You are warned by three diferent clients!.