Used 2015 Porsche Cayenne SUV Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Porsche Cayenne SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:

yes, it is a sports car in an SUV body
By Alamodave

2015 Porsche Cayenne SUV Turbo 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

My "other car" is a 2014 911 Turbo S, and I have to say it's hard to pick which car is more fun to drive on an ordinary day. The Cayenne is so comfortable, but the V-8 in this (in Sport Mode) is just a beast. I'm not sure I'd pay the $$ for a new one, but I got this used with 14K miles...the CPO warranty takes me to 100K miles. Highly recommend it if you're looking for a sports car, but need the size/convenience of an SUV.

2015 Cayenne S
By tim merrifield

2015 Porsche Cayenne SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have had this SUV for about 4 months. I was driving a Mercedes S550 AWD the last several years. I miss some of the creature comforts of the Mercedes and the smooth ride.It is simply more refined.
The Cayenne is more responsive and a blast to drive. I am sell getting used to the profound differences of the two vehicles.

The driver position and the handling are amazing. I have a 2008 Porsche 911 and the handing of the Cayenne is almost a good. Cornering is fun in the Cayenne. The twin Turbo output of 420 HP is very responsive.

More storage space would be the obvious needed improvement. A larger touch screen would be nice. The side vision is a little tricky and I have been surprised that there are cars in my blind spot that are a little hard to see.