Used 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Sunbird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

The best car i ever owned

Nicole Lincicum, 10/05/2008
SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car when i was a kid it was the best thing i ever did. This car was awesome. In the end it had some electrical problems but no matter what it always ran great. I never in the 8 years that i owned it did i put more than $1000.00 into it, including normal maintenance. It was absolutely great in the winter. Eventually i bought a grand prix for more room. I will always regret giving up the best car i owned to my husband to derby, but it took 3rd place. Overall i absolutely loved this car. The electrical problems i had were the abs system, the heater switch which was ran by a switch under my dash. Overall if you can find a sunbird in good condition buy it.

Good Car

The man, 01/05/2009
LE 2dr Coupe

No problems with the car, 3.1L V6 is nice and strong, sounds really good when you step on tha gas!

Not too bad, but can't trust...

Jimbean22, 07/25/2002
SE 2dr Coupe

My Pontiac Sunbird was purchased used a few years ago, and we've only had problem after problem. You name a part, and it's probably gone out and been replaced. Also, no matter what we do, the stupid thing always over heats if driven for over 45 minutes in town. It works fine for trips to the store or church, but that's about it. If given a choice, don't get this car.

Looks good, runs horrible

Kristy, 05/22/2008
SE 2dr Coupe

When i received this car, it had 73K miles on it. Over the four years i had it, i replaced the engine TWICE, the heater core three times, heater hoses every month, and replaced the manifold system three times. Another problem I had was that it over heated every other day in a Pennsylvanian summer. The interior dash separated from the radio set-up but aside from that, the interior was fine. It handled well and the frame was like a rock but it was everything under the hood that caused problems.

My first car

Andy, 08/26/2008
SE 2dr Coupe

My sunbird has since died but for the 7 or so months I had it it was my pride and joy. It was a 5 spd manual which made it lots of fun, with a 3.1 v6. Not much power. Anyway the thing did burnouts like no other. I only had a few problems like the clutch going (my bad) and the alternator. In the last few months it got probably twenty to the gallon but before that it got 30 to 35. This car was my second life

12345...6