Used 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6 Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Montana SV6 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Great looking car, crappy build

ZDW, 05/05/2010
4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle because I liked the outer body design, however I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. I have had to replace the sway bar link twice, replace the brakes and rotors numerous times, the wheel bearings are shot, the bushing had to be fixed, the shocks are shot, and it is difficult to start. Additionally, the automatic door sometimes refuses to close and there is this annoying ding sound the entire time we are driving. This car was purchased for me to drive my family around and now it looks as though I am going to have to trade it in for a better car.

Rental

Pope, 08/07/2006
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rented the Montana SV6, for seven days, I received so many compliments, It is comfortable,roomy, and it looks like an SUV, but inside its set up like a minivan. I love it, trying to talk my husband into buying one buy very pricey.

Why Another Pontiac

Maryland, 01/18/2007
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I wanted to add to a previous post that one of the reasons I chose a Pontiac is because I am still driving a 1992 Pontiac Transport. I turned 299,000 miles today and it is still running like new. The car has the original engine and has had no major engine work. I had the original transmission rebuilt at 284,000 miles. The overall maintenance costs have been extremely low. Who knows, I might get another 300,000 miles.

Do not buy this vehicle

Mike, 05/07/2008
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the worst vehicle I have ever own and I have been driving for 28 years. The front end has been repaired twice, the interior stains with WATER, yes water. There is no leg room between the driver and middle row of seats. The middle row is so close that the seats cannot fold forward as the head rest hits the front seats. Sometimes it doesn't turn over for no reason. The only good thing is that I'm trading it this week for a Ford Fusion. I hate this car so much that I'm even taking a payout loss of $7000.00. DO NOT BUY THIS VAN.

Cheap, but cheap

Cavea T. Emptor, 06/07/2006
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm amazed by the generous reviews, but I guess buyers want to be happy. Shoppers should be more critical however, so beware. It has the usual hundred little fit and finish flaws that typify domestics, which should not come as a surprise. However, the ceiling is lower than previous models, and although I'm only 6', I have to slouch to avoid hitting my head on the center console and outer pillar. Leg room for driver and front passenger is barely adequate. Same old silly under- the-hood wipers are impossible to clear without lifting the hood. At least they moved the grille off the hood assembly so you might not shatter it in cold weather. It runs, but you get what you pay for.

12345...13