Used 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6 Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Montana SV6 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Don't Buy One!

Goodbye Pontiac, 07/17/2008
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have been buying Pontiacs for many many years, I am so disappointed with this product, I will probably not buy another. I will be saying hello to Ford again. The seats water stain and I am talking one trip to the pool and your seats will be a mess and take many many hours of work. I even had the dealership steam them and that didn't work. I scrubbed and scrubbed and had to saturate the whole seats to get them decent. Next time to pool, they did it all over again. They knew this and continue to use this material. If it doesn't have leather seats, don't even think about it, you will be as sorry as I am. Can't wait till it is time to trade. Emailed a complaint and no results.

Montana SV6 3.9 L GREAT VAN!

Mom, Dad & 2 teens, 08/28/2008
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The 3.9 L engine is real peppy. I had a 2000 Montana with a 3.4 L engine that had the Dexcool leak problem. Still it lasted me 138,000 miles before being totaled in an accident. Had to have my Montana Van back, so I chose the SV6. Teens love the DVD & wireless headphones. I love the remote start. This Van offers a lot of features for a good price.

Junk heap only

Judy, 12/15/2008
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2006 Pontiac S6 as a repo from a bank in June 2008. It had 43,000 miles on it. Within a week of purchasing, it had "service stability soon". Front hub was bad - $525. I was also told there were 13,000 these parts on back-order. No recall tho. Back brake pads had to be replaced & rotors turned. Front needs it too. Seats stain from water. Tonight I drove to my sisters and I swear I'm riding a broncing buck. Have no idea what's wrong. I'm sure it's big bucks whatever it is. This is why I drove Toyotas for 20 years and will probably never drive another American product and the big 3 wonder why they're in trouble.

" Wooden Wheels "....Junk

Matt Miller, 09/14/2009
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rear suspension is the the most clunkiest, hard hitting that I've ever experienced. Its been diagnosed as "thats how they are". Whoever passed this through the quality inspection at the factory must have worked for the Amish previously. It sometimes has trouble starting and the inside looks bad from staining. I still owe too much to trade in though. I never noticed the suspension clunking during the test drive because I drive down a smooth newly paved road. Also, the traction control starts working on dry pavement while not actually spinning, so I sit still for no reason for a few seconds.

Never Again

Never Again, 04/22/2010
4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Waterstained seats. rust-stained exterior paint. crappy tires, shocks replaced, brakes replace, load sensor blown, transmission shot all under 55K miles. I have brought this back to the dealer so many times it is ridiculous! I bought a new car/van so I wouldnt have mechanic bills - and, the bills keep mounting. There is no excuse for the lousy fabric they use for interiors; they know its an issue and no one cares. ALL DONE BUYING GM PRODUCTS. NEVER AGAIN!!

12345...13