Used 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best car I have owned

Rhonda Manion, 07/26/2017
GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The engine was great....if you take care of this car or will last a very long time. Great family car and sporty at the same time.

2 out of 5 stars

Repairs cost more than the car

Vance, 10/02/2018
SE 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl 4A)

So this car was recommended to me by my father. After owning it for about a month the radiator went out. That cost me my job. And then about three months after that the master cylinder broke so I was in danger until I could get it repaired. The gas meter doesn't work, there is no aux cord and the speakers sound too terrible, there is currently another issue that I've spent $300 on and it hasn't been repaired. The acceleration is basically non-existent and the revs stop at about two and a half thousand. I bought this car for about 1300. And since then have spent 1600 on repairs. I wish this car had never come into my life. But if it didn't have those costly issues I would have like it. It's big and strong and comfortable.

1 out of 5 stars
1 out of 5 stars

02 GTP 40th anniversary coupe

Terry, 01/18/2020
GTP 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Recently bought an 02 Pontiac GTP coupe, the 40th anniversary edition..purchased this car from the original owners for a reasonable price with just 100k miles on it..they had the original window sticker, was $30k in 02..they rebuilt the motor at 70k and spent a good amount to do so..came with another pair of original seat covers, an extra spoiler, and much paperwork on work done over the years..needs paint on hood, top, and trunk as the HOT Las Vegas summers have done the paint in..drives well and am looking forward to getting paint done and driving this Pontiac around town..