Used 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

good car

veejayel, 03/25/2012
SE 4dr Sedan

My parents got this car in 1995 with 15k miles on it and the engine hasn't broken down since, with 80k more miles on it. its confortable, looks sporty, has alot of room, i've fit 6 passengers in it semi- comfortably, and its pretty reliable. always starts up easily. the only problems i have with this car is the air conditioning broke, the knobs wore out pretty bad, and the radio and clock screen doesn't work anymore. otherwise, the car is pretty good. it goes when you put the pedal down, you can take turns pretty hard, and its easy to drive

94 Grand Prix

SSH, 12/18/2002
SE 4dr Sedan

Bought my SE new in 94 and still running great with 102K on it. It has went through 3 batteries and 2 alternators, but that has been the only expense other than normal maintence. The gas mileage has dropped to 20mpg (city only), have had tune up, but mileage did not improve. I am keeping this car till the wheels fall off or it becomes unrealiable, so far that is not the case.

Rust from the fuel pump to the gas tank

Grand Prix owner, 09/19/2010
SE 4dr Sedan

My biggest headache with the car is the rust. I bought it at 101K miles. I've had to replace the gas tank, the fuel pump, the filler neck, and have it painted at the gas door area due to rusting. My mechanic was replacing the rear struts and rusted bolts and parts were falling off from rust. I've replaced the rotors twice in 1 year. When I first got the car Midas informed me GM/Pontiac don't stand behind their brakes. The driver window stop working the window switch is $100. The hardware on the doors for the windows fell apart. My daughter cut her leg getting out the car from the rusted metal on the side of car beneath the windows. I checked with GM for a recall on this car.

15 Years of experience

Jerry , 12/02/2009
SE 4dr Sedan

Rides comfortably, 3.1 engine mpg is 22 in city and 30 on the road. Reaching the battery is a hassle. Problem with power window motors and door linkage, otherwise it has been reliable. Engine tends to be noisy.

My 2nd car

savidabull, 04/15/2010
SE 4dr Sedan

This car is amazing, fun to drive, after a nice wash, it shines really nicely, all in all a great car