Used 2002 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan Consumer Reviews

$2,990

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

More car than what you expect!

tacmedsolutions, 06/24/2003
GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I really like this car. This is the first Pontiac I have ever owned - and it has been fantastic! I have owned a wide range of cars, trucks and suv's and I must say this is just as fun, just as comfortable and in my opinion just as well built as my Mercedes. I have put just over 11000 miles on it - and have pushed the little v6 and the cars abilities as far as I would dare - and found that performance and handling was great. Only problem I've had has been a little section of the trunk weather strip which wants to fall off.

Team Pontiac

jbaker511, 03/13/2002
GT1 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 4-dr GT1 75th Anniversary Edition about 8 months ago. It has been the best decision I have made. The car absolutly rocks. Everyone that has driven it has been amazed about the great pick up and how smooth it rides. I can not say enough great things about this car.

2.2-L4 ENGINE and MANUAL TRANNY!!

bill 731, 03/17/2002
SE1 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great car so far,only 600 miles on it so I can give no opinion on reliability.This Ecotec 2.2-L4 engine is so smooth you would think it was a six Cly.And the 5 speed manual Trans.is a perfect mate,we got 35 MPG on only the 2nd fill up.