Used 2005 Pontiac G6 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$1,699

Used G6 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Never Agian

Never Agian, 05/19/2008
GT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I will never own a Pontiac again. After buying my Pontiac G6 it was in the shop two days later: Brakes, and seat belt not working. few more weeks and the fan motor was replaced. now I'm living with a hard start. Also the radio not being on with start of car which resets all my info in the radio. For you that don't own, one your oil life, trip mileage, temp, time, security items, set radio stations and many more things. Also had the deal check my shocks, struts and brakes again. car sounds like it will fall apart when i hit bumps in road. i know i did not buy a expensive car but come on Pontiac take pride in your cars. All this and on 38,000 miles on it now. going to buy a Ford Fusion next month.

new till now

Canuck, 05/28/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Had for Sunfires and son totaled the one that was paid off. Needed a car and was glad I stepped up to the G6. After reading many reviews I can agree with most all. Love it and fun to drive; drove across Canada 5 times. As well experienced many of the problems - Electric steering had to be replaced (warranty), brakes need new rotors, or at least turned spring and fall. I do myself so more just a pain. During the winter the inside of the windshield freezes. Oil changes have been regular when told by the info center; about every 7000 miles. No problems driving in heavy snow (Canadian 30 cm - about 12 inches) with OEM tires. Many 4x4's were getting stuck; might be more driving ability.