Used 1996 Plymouth Breeze Sedan Consumer Reviews

$863 - $2,219

Used Breeze for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great for the money

Jack Neuman, 07/31/2003
4dr Sedan

I bought a program car with 2000 miles. It has only been in the shop only once in 6 years. Starts even on the coldest days. I'm 6 feet tall and fit in fine. Rather satisfied for the money that I spent.

costly repairs

v. bizzak, 09/03/2003
4dr Sedan

Lots of front end problems, tie rods, wheel bearings, ball jonts also head gasket, valve cover gasket,cam seal gasket. Love the car but cost me money every time I turn around. Also is rusting out

Good family car

poppart, 12/01/2003
4dr Sedan

We bought ours almost 4 years ago, it had high miles but was well- maintained. We have had our share of problems, replaced a head gasket, two seals on the motor, ti-rod, and there is a problem with the back brakes, they get stuck on sometimes and wear out the brake shoes. It has no rust and has survived two minor accidents where I skidded and hit a snow bank. It is great in the snow and I don't think I could ask for a better car considering we have put 60,000 miles on it in the past three years and I still plan to keep it for another year.

Not that Bad

J, 12/24/2005
4dr Sedan

I bought my Plymouth Breeze in college and have put over 70,000 miles on it in three years. I drove the heck out of the thing and it's still standing. I never really had any major problems, until recently, when everything just fell apart. The rear brakes are a constant problem, as is the front end (two tie rod replacements in two years). Engine oil disappears, I put in about two quarts a month. The resale value is so bad, you're better off donating it for the tax write off. Other than that, it's been a pretty solid car.

MECHANIC SAYS SELL IT

kristyann, 04/20/2004
4dr Sedan

After bringing my lovely Breeze into my mechanic for the twelfth time, he told me that I should sell it because otherwise I would end up giving him every paycheck. I gave my little brother my 1990 Chevy Cavalier (14 year old car). I only had to do routine maitenence on it. The Breeze is another story... It is burning oil, has had two broken ti-rods, trans fluid leaking, connections to engine are fried, radio connections shorted and still waiting for something else.