Used 1996 Plymouth Breeze Sedan Consumer Reviews

$973 - $2,502

Used Breeze for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Warm96Breeze

moparpro, 07/11/2002
4dr Sedan

I have had this car since new. All I have ever out into this car is oil and gas and routine monthly maintenance. You can't find a better car than this. Even with the underrated 41TE trans. My car still shifts solid to this day. (144,000) trouble free miles.

My Plymouth Breeze

Hunnibeet, 07/15/2002
4dr Sedan

Because of the sleek style and hot red color, people are always thinking I have a new car! I just keep it clean and shiny and it looks good! It does have a couple interior quirks that are annoying but all in all the car handles good and good gas milage.

Love my Breeze

thissmicki, 08/03/2002
4dr Sedan

I ordered my Breeze from the factory to get the color (light iris) I wanted with the manual tranny that is so fun to drive. Only car I have ever factory ordered and it was well worth the 6 wk wait. I have been driving it for 6+yrs and it's a reliable and fun car to drive. The interior room is amazing for its size. I ordered minimal options because I'd had probs with electric windows/locks in my previous car. The manual transmission wasn't available with cruise control and I have missed that option on several long road trips.

love the look, hate the quality

mmmskay, 08/10/2002
4dr Sedan

I love my car, the styling and comfort. But I have had to change the head gasket 3 times since owning the car. Not a quick or inexpensive repair. Twice the car was still under warranty. Come on, Chrysler needs to fix this problem. Also have had to change the transmission.

my breeze

kevins breeze, 08/27/2002
4dr Sedan

I really like the car and runs good. Ipaid $5,200 for mine its a 96 and it had 29,000 miles when I bought it. People have trouble with the head gasket but I have not had any problems with it yet.