Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

$10,995

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Good and Bad

Greg, 02/27/2007
LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 06' Titan in June 06'. Have had it back to the dealer 6 times for small problems (windows, door handle problems for example). Problems seem to be fixed and love the truck otherwise. Great power, fun to drive and handles my 23 ft. camper so much better than my last Ford truck did. That five speed transmission is fantastic pulling a heavy load. My Ford couldn't do the highway speed limit and sounded like it would blow when it would downshift going up the smallest incline. The Titan's five speed tranny handles the speed and inclines wonderfully and I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe with a few more miles per gallon. E85 fuel economy is brutal in this vehicle.

Best truck for the $$

Dave, 04/04/2007
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned this truck for 9 months, I feel it is definitely the best truck I have ever owned (previously GMC, Ford). At the time I purchased Some other trucks may boast a little more HP or more backseat leg room but I am more than satisfied with the power, seldom haul NBA centers in my backseat, and paid about $9000 less than a comparably priced '07 Tundra would sell for. In 8000 miles, I have not had the truck in for any service other than oil changes. It has just been flawless so far.

My 2nd TITAN

reservoirdog, 04/22/2007
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a 2005, kingcab 2x2 xe. Traded for a 2006 LE 4X4. I love this truck also! I've been a Nissan certified tech since 1989 now been with Infiniti for 9 yrs. I know Nissan. The Titan, for the money, cannot be beaten.

2006 Nissan Titan

ordosch, 07/21/2007
SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So far, I have had no problems with this truck. Everyone at work tells me they love riding in the Titan. This truck is very comparable and competitive with other full size trucks on the market.

Awesome Truck

Benito Camelas, 07/21/2007
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck over a year ago, have over 26,000 miles and it is the best. Powerful, comfortable, good stability, good brakes, excelent handling! Installed two magnaflows and improved a couple of miles per gallon. This truck is well built and will keep high resale value.