Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

$10,995

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

06 titan le crew cab

kevin, 01/21/2007
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this truck for a year now and still can not find anything I do not like about the truck with the exception of the cost of filling up. I live in the Denver area and the winter of 06-07 has been one of the most snowy winters in many years. I really like backing into my driveway which has some angle to it with the titan in 4X4 I just simply have no problem getting this beast into the garage safe and sound.

Great Truck

CHAD, 01/25/2007
SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

No problems yet fun to drive but a little poor on the gas mileage.Overall, i would buy again

One Happy Titan Owner

Donnie, 01/25/2007
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not being a " jump into a purchase " type of person, I bought the Titan. I smile every time i drive it. Sure the mileage could be better, but the experience of driving it makes up for it. Not your average truck, ask anyone that has driven one .Satisfied !

Great Truck.... Not so Great MPG

DK, 02/09/2007
XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned them all.... so far this is the best truck and one of the best vehicles that I have owned. I traded a Nissan 350Z convertible in (now that my mid-life crisis has passed). It is very roomy and comfortable. I put over 2K miles on it in the first week of ownership. Drove from TN to AL and only averaged 13 mpg. Was expecting about 17 mpg. It may get better with the summer fuel mix and a moderate break in. Easily cruises at 85 mph. Hmmm... did I say that I get poor MPG? I do have the Off Road and Big Tow packages so that accounts for a lower gear ratio which probably hurts MPG a bit. But YOWSA!!!! This thing will move down the road!

Overall an excellent truck

tracktech, 02/03/2007
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, I have been very satisfied with my 2006 Majestic Blue Crew Cab 4WD Nissan Titan LE. I have had to bring it back to the dealer for a few things covered under warranty, but nothing major. Also, when installing aftermarket products, there is ABSOLUTELY no room in the engine compartment for anything additional. The cab is unbelievably spacious and comfortable, and the 5.6 Liter 8 is very bold. Sometimes a little too loose in the rear end though. I used to want my first truck to be Ford or Chevy, but after the release of the Titan I couldn't pass it up, and I'm glad I didn't.