Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

$10,995

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

One Great Truck

Rock, 09/24/2006
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So Far I have absolutely no complaints. Best truck I've ever owned. More power than I could have imagined. Stereo blew me away. Car-like ride and comfort. To say that I am pleased with my purchase would be the understatement of the year.

Love the Titan

White Titan , 10/04/2006
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Titan Crew cab for 6 months now. I had an Audi A4 before and the drive and quality is not far off. I have 2 boys and outdoor toys. The truck performs flawlessly. The pulling power is better than expected and I have had no issues with this truck. It is fun to drive and my wife loves to drive as well. Stereo great. Drive and power great. Build quality is awesome. I have the 7 year 70k bumper to bumper Nissan had no problem giving that. Highly recommend.

Truthful

Kent Higgins, 10/14/2006
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

No problems at all accept the Sirrus Satelite Radio has been a constant problem of failures. The vehicle has been a wonderful experience otherwise. Gas milage and performance is beyond expectations. The handling is above par and I would buy again. Took me months to purchase as I tried them all. Many over and over. Tried this vehicle one time and my choice was made.

Best Vehicle I have ever Owned!!!

Frosty Power, 11/02/2006
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just like the title says. This truck is fast, can tow, haul, and take me anywhere I want to go. Looks are great and I definitely will put a smile on your face every time you drive it. I cannot say that for many vehicles I've owned in the past. I've had F150's in the past(never again) and this thing beats it in all categories hand down. Drive one and you will know what I am talking about!!!

Some Problems But Love My Titan

3riverssouth, 11/05/2006
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Titan back in July and have enjoyed it. 2 problems with the Titan so far. 1 - Leak from the A/C drain into the passenger's side. Researching this has been a problem since 04 so should not have happened but did. 2 - Water leak from rear window. Took the dealer (Sheehy Nissan, MD) 3x's plus a call to Nissan USA to fix it. All in all no other problems and enjoy driving it. I have added a billet grille, chrome tube steps, tonneau cover and DVD system. Plan on keeping this truck for awhile.