Used 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Consumer Reviews

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

never again will i buy nissan

dukebdevil08, 10/08/2014
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

had this car for two years and from the beginning I had to replace the ecu withing three months.had to replace the 02 sensor twice.had to replace the fuel pump and the transmission control module..spent more time having repairs done on the car than I had driving it..these cars have had major recalls on them and mine had three which were for the airbag,the butterfly bolts on the cat back and the ecu..now I own a mazda and I love it..sorry Nissan but never again will I ever buy one of your vehicles..

Major Issues After 60k - Lemon

AtlGirl3929, 06/03/2009
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a Nissan thinking the brand was on par with Honda and Toyota...boy, was I wrong. I have never had as many problems with an automobile as I have with this car. When it was still under warranty, I had minor issues. Past 65k...I've had the A/C break twice, normal issues, but the best are the well documented problems with the catalytic converter, pre-cat, and 'recall' Nissan claims they performed on the 02 2.5L engines of this model. Bottom line: Nissan lies, the pre-cat never gets fixed, will fall apart, get sucked into your engine in small bits, mingle with your oil, and slowly eat your engine from the inside out. STAY AWAY!!

Love My Sentra

happyman1, 05/01/2002
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this car is wonderfull. Its very reliable and it gets tremendous gas mileage even in town. It rides great and has minimal road noise. And of course its a lot sportier than the corolla or the civic

best sedan value under 20k

Paul T., 05/10/2002
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

i got my ser for $17,200. considering what you get for the money: alloy wheels, spoiler, fog lights, sunroof, and sport suspension, this model is a bargain! fun to drive! the automatic has enough pickup, thanks to the wonderful 2.5 liter engine. the four wheel disc brakes stop you on a dime. interior layout is convenient with stereo controls up nice and high on the dash. nice side bolsters on the seats to keep you snug on those hard turns. i love this car!

Great Car!!!

lh90, 05/30/2002
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutetly love this car. I bought this car about 12 days ago after test driving the VW Jetta. This car has way more passing power and handles curves great. All of the controls are easily laid out. I got the moonroof and spoiler and the side moldings on this model really gives it a sporty look. I thought about getting the Rockford Fosgate option but the standard 180 watt CD system has a lot of booming base in its own right. An overall excellent car for under 20K!

12345...11