Used 1995 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews

$778 - $1,838

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Rallymobile

Jilly, 04/11/2010
GLE 4dr Sedan

My sister got this car for high school and treated it like crap, then i got it for high school and i treated it like crap. Ten years in Alaska, two teenager drivers and 200 thousand miles later its still running perfectly. Never once been in a shop. (:

13 years and going

jr42, 06/06/2008
GLE 4dr Sedan

My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 1995, after all these years I would definitely give this car a thumbs up. Only minor repairs. Perfect starter car. A/C is still going strong after thirteen years.

I expected more

Nori, 10/24/2002
GLE 4dr Sedan

My 1995 GLE is very dependable. I get approx 25/33 city/hwy. Lack of independent rear suspension affects handling. Handling is not as precise as the competition from Honda and Toyota. I upgraded to slightly larger and highly rated 14 inch tires but wet weather braking traction continues to suffer. It is worse than in similar sized cars. Excellent brakes in dry weather. Poor pickup with A/C running in spite of 5 speed tranny. Car is very reliable and the stock alloys are nice. Great highway cruiser - no complaints there. Car has much better pickup when using premium fuel.

Wonderful

scoutifnch22, 07/21/2003
GXE 4dr Sedan

this is one of the most reliable cars I own. I had no problems trusting it with my daughters saftey while she was away at college.

Economical

Bang for your buck, 07/13/2007
GXE 4dr Sedan

My 95 Sentra is a good little car, it gets good gas mileage, and it seems to be pretty reliable. It doesn't have enough pick-up for my liking and the seats need a lumbar support but other than that it's great. It has enough room it's safe, and it's well built. Oh and just because it won't giddy-up off the line doesn't mean it can't cruise on the highway. I've had mine hold 100 mph no shaking, very smooth.