Used 2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Bought this after looking at Tacomas.
By Bill

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2001 Tacoma double cab that my son inherited. I figured I would replace it with a post 2005 Tacoma double cab but after driving Tacoma and Frontiers, and feeling like the Tacomas were way overpriced, I bought my 2011 Frontier with 55 K miles for about the same price people were asking for older Tacomas with 150 K miles. The Frontier actually has more solid feel to it and tracks better down the highway than the Tacoma I drove. The Tacomas may be a little more plush but the Frontier is what it is. A solid, dependable truck that gets the job done for a reasonable price.

Good value
By Mwoj

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice truck for the value. Gas mileage is poor for the size of truck. Hard to get into tight parking spots. Back seats are not comfortable.It has been the most reliable truck I have ever owned. 106,000 miles looks and runs like new. Outdated but reliable

PRO-4X review
By Rob

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

only have it a few weeks, but so far i love it.

Yes you should get one!
By Roland V

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome truck, wish I purchased thr PRO-4X instead. This is the 3rd time I've own a pickup truck and the best time. This truck is bullet proof. I've put it through the wringer. Awesome in snow and mud. Very stable and at times almost drives like a car. No problem yet in the last 5 years just regular maintenance. The answer is yes a Nissan truck is a better buy. Glad I didn't choose the other brand that starts with a T and ends with an A!

Awesome Little Truck!
By Ty

2011 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2011 Nissan Frontier Pro4X used with 64k on it. It came with a certified used warranty from the dealership. I had a 2005 Chevy 1 Ton with Bose sound system. I traded that beast in for this tough little truck.

I got in this truck and as soon as I hooked up my iPhone to the stereo I was sold. This truck has a factory sub under the back seat. What! Wow. And it is a Rockford Fosgate. It blew my Bose away. Then the ride, comfort and trim. Wow. It looks so good. All black. No chrome.

Took it 4 Wheelin. Posy all tires. No slip. Like a caterpillar. Wow. The engine is tough. Powerful and lots of torque. Will pull 6,800 pounds.

The only thing I can complain about is that it doesn't shift fast enough from R to D. Some times it hesitates. I googled this and it is typical for this truck.

I am very happy with this machine! I do not see myself getting rid of it any time soon.