2017 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Armada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Armada model:

Good truck
By sam

2017 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

gas consumption but if you compare it to land cruiser , infinity q80, Tahoe premium 2017 they all do. 30k less than land cruiser, 20 to 25k less than infinity and about 12k less than Tahoe premium. So if you spend 1k more yearly on gas it does worth it. After all I will use it 2 years before I sell it the same price in Africa, I really love this truck.

This SUV is a beast!
By Michael C

2017 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

After driving the behemoth Chevys / GMC's we almost bought the better handling Expedition except the interior was too drab. The Nissan by contrast is very well designed, comfortable, very (very) quick off the line, handles well and is very quiet. The auto AWD mode is easy to drive but once you switch to other modes, driving gets clunky fast. A couple of complaints however, one is with four children and the back seat in use we like to keep the smaller of the middle seats folded. Unfortunately there is no way to safely secure it in that position, which creates a safety hazard, as it could flip down onto the foot of a third row passenger. The middle row release mechanism is also difficult for kids to manipulate. The Nav and touchscreen interface is poorly designed and the bluetooth has trouble switching between phones of different drivers if the first phone is no longer in the car. Voice commands appear to default only to navigation which is odd. Those issues aside the performance and driving characteristics of this vehicle are second-to-none in this class. Basically you're getting the Infiniti which makes this car a great value.

It makes car owner experience great again
By LH in Pensacola

2017 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this SUV in Oct 2016, and it's too new to give an accurate review. So far, it's a great full size SUV. My wife loves it (technically, it's hers). I took it back to the dealer a few days later for the wheel alignment because the steering wheel was off center. The dealer didn't have the wheel specs on 2017 model, but the Technician was able to use the 2016 Infinity QX80 specs to align the wheels. It has plenty of power and drinks lots of gas, but it has very nice safety features for the platinum package. I live in Pensacola, FL, but I bought the SUV in Mobile AL. We wanted to buy it locally, but the Nissan Dealership in Pensacola swapped the 2nd row captain seats to the bench seat after we agreed on the price. Good thing, I asked to see the SUV before I was going to sign the final paperwork. I went Mobile and got everything I wanted in the vehicle w/ the captain seats for $1300 less.

2017 Platinum Armada
By Geoff Ellison

2017 Nissan Armada SUV Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

It's expensive.

2017 Nissan Armada is EVERYTHING!
By Poisoniv

2017 Nissan Armada SUV SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

As much as I hated the old Armada, I love this new one!! This is the only SUV my husband and I could agree on and I love it. The entire vehicle almost exactly mirrors the Infiniy, for 20k less. The only "con" I can mention is that it sucks gas like crazy.....but at this size, they all do.