2016 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

V-6. Sl
By BRUCE LOESER

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Good value, runs great so far

Nothing bad to say about this car!
By Kaitlyn

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased this car at the end of September 2016. It replaced a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE that had all sorts of transmission problems. I have also owned a dodge, a Chevy and a Toyota. I had wanted to purchase an Altima before I bought the Fiesta, but at the time couldn't afford one. When I went to buy the Altima I had done my research, read reviews and knew exactly what I wanted. I got a smoking deal on this car and could not be happier. So many great things about this car - the seats are SO comfortable, the exterior of the car is beautiful, and I have no complaints about the performance. I've got a little over 2,500 miles on it, currently getting 31 mpg. I do mostly highway driving so I'm hoping the mpg will increase to the 34-39 range that it is rated for. When researching the car I read multiple complaints about the cabin noise at highway speeds. I drive 80 down the highway at least 5 times a week and I can say I don't know what they're talking about. It's not any louder than any other car I've ever driven. Well done with this car Nissan.

Good Car with a value for money
By Eldin

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Engineering at its best
By Chris Savarino

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The performance vs MPG is unsurpassed especially given the fact that it is only a 4 cylinder. Typically exceed the 39 MPG for highway driving all on regular unleaded. This car moves. No issues whatsoever when merging onto highway or passing. The CVT always makes sure there is plenty of torque either from a dead stop or highway speeds. The new styling makes it look like a mini Maxima. Love this vehicle. One of the better navigation systems I have owned. Simple to use and usually right on the mark. Bose sound system is amazing and pounds when you turn up the dial without distortion. Heated seats and steering wheel are features found on more expensive vehicles.

No test drive needed
By manager

2016 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SR 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Once again Nissan made a car that was so easy to drive and enjoy........But I warn everyone that if you do not spend another $600 for the LED upgrade on the headlights you will not get the boomerang daytime driving lights on your car. Gas mileage is thru the roof and seating space is ample and comfortable.