2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mirage G4 model:

Horrible car
By I will never get another Mitsu

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl 5M)

Car unsafe. It was in park gear, ignition off, key out of ignition. I'm in the house with key. And car rolls across street hits neibours shed.. It a new car 7,000 miles!. I realize then something is wrong with ignition, that radio goes off, . And Drive column doesn't lock. I call manufacturer complaint. They will not help. I go to dealer . They won't even look at car. They want to charge me to check it!. Where was the warranty on a new car!. I drive 1 1/2 hours to other dealer. They know I'm coming. I get there. They refuse to fix car. And want to charge me to check it!. I'm furious. Finally manager tells them to check it. They had no regards for anyone's safety, the car went in reverse by it's self in park position with no key in it.. Could of killed someone walking behind. Or my kids if in the car.. I had many calls and to the point of screaming, dealing with there nasty car dealers.. they fix it after on the second time, (oh then they write nothing wrong with it). 6hrs of my drivering to them. Many calls to there complaint department. Oh let's not forget I had to pay to fix my neibours shed. .They dont honor the warranty. I bought a new vehicle expecting that. I will never buy another Mitsubishi. Horrible customer service relation.

Just what the Dr Ordered
By Markatmoc

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I drive roughly 100 miles a day. I needed and wanted a car that got good Gas Mileage. I was not looking at a mirage G4 at first, I thought I wanted a Hatchback or small SUV, I was looking at the outlander, then i tried the Mirage HAtchback, it was ok i was impressed by the gas mileage numbers, but thought it was a bit small for what i needed, so then I was shown the Mirage G4, I looked at many models before settling on a ES with several options, I wanted entertainment and comfort and great gas mileage. Thats exactly what it offers, great leg room and you sit up higher than you think you would, getting in out is a breeze. It has apple car play, android auto, bluetooth, DVD, HD Radio. I have gotten as good as 49 Miles per gallon, and average around 43, I mostly drive the interstate back and forth to work. I also Coach Soccer and trunk space is exceptional in this car. I have cut my gas bill in half and i really enjoy driving this car.

Not if you enjoy driving
By Ron

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl 5M)

This is a throw away car that can't get out if it's own way. My payment s are too high for driving this excuse for a real car

Great car Great gas mileage
By Jeff

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

Bought the car to save money at the pump and too make extra money driving Lyft. It is a great little car gets amazing gas mileage has lots of room and is really comfortable the front seats are very supportive. All the passengers I have been surprised by how much room and how comfortable the rear seats are. The 3 cylinder does a good job getting the car around and I can easily pull 44 on a long trip. It is a very solid feeling well built car.

Great for first time purchase, not for comfort
By Nikki

2018 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

As a young adult buying my first brand new car, I was attracted to this car solely for its price tag. It's super affordable, both in terms of buying brand new and in gas savings, but definitely nothing special. For a tiny 3 cylinder engine, it accelerates pretty well. For being so light, it definitely doesn't get blown around quite as much as the comparable hatchbacks. However, the interior is very cheap and far from stylish. Lots of space between the seats, and the center console is in a very awkward place and might as well be nonexistent. The touch screen radio isn't very bright, so it is difficult to see even when turned up all the way during the day. Eco boost kicks on at the most random times and makes the car feel as though acceleration is slipping. A decent purchase for first time new car owners, but probably not the best investment if you're looking for a car you'll love driving for many, many years.