Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Lancer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

5 out of 5 stars

Fun to drive is an understatement!

Jellyfishian, 09/15/2008
O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well I have owned my car a week shy of a year and have put about 19K miles on it bringing it to around 73,500 today. I am 20 years old and in college so I need a reliable, economic, fun, inexpensive car to drive and my OZ Rally Lancer is just that! I bought the car from a dealer and it was a one owner with a clean history and had great service records. I have only had one issue with it and that was with the A/C and my warranty took care of that. This car is a blast to drive and I get around 30 MPG with my spirited Driving. I have taken it out of state, to the beach, and to the mountains and it never lets me down! It will be with me a long time!

4.63 out of 5 stars

BETTER THAN JAPAN AMER MANUFURED CARS

ROOKIE, 12/23/2003
O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

WHILE BLISTERING ACCELERATION IS NOT EVIDENT, THE 5-SP WITH DEFT USE OF CLUTCH AND 4.11-1 REAR WILL HOLD ITS OWN THROUGH ALL LEGAL LIMITS AND BEYOND AS REQUIRED TO KEEP UP W/ TRAFFIC IN NJ. THIS IS ESP EVIDENT ON RT 80 EARLY AM WEST BOUND TOWARDS PA. CONTROLS ARE WELL DESIGNED. REMEMBER; DURING WORLD WAR II, BELIEVE MITSHUBISHI MADE AIRPLANE ENGINES OF NOTE. I TRUST THE 2.0 LITER SOHC, 9.5- 1 COMPRESSION. FACT IS, I TREAT IT TO SUPER-UNLEADED IN WINTER TO PREVENT GAS LINE-FREEZE-UPS IN OUR UNIQUE CLIMATE. PITY WE DO NOT HAVE AGIP PRODUCTS HERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

5 out of 5 stars

awesome

bpanther, 02/27/2004
O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i wanted a sports car and couldnt affod it so i got my 04 O Z Rally and i have no regrets. I love my car. its very comfortable. Perfect for anyone, young, family anything.If you want a good car get the lancer.

3.88 out of 5 stars

lancer driving experience

shari, 03/09/2004
O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I found my lancer to be a very fast driving car, it kind of handles like a sports car. It turns corners quickly, you only need a soft touch on the steering wheel...these points I like,however there is alot of noise that's seemingly coming from the inside of the dashboard, a rattatling(just as if, the car has a bad chest cold)of sorts. The sound really drives me crazy, I took it back, 2 weeks after I got it, I thought something was wrong, however the repair clerks said something about the cooling system or something makes a shaking sound. Anyway,that's the only problem as of yet I have to say.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Impressed With Lancer

AksJay, 08/05/2009
O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I spent 3-4hrs a day to and from work in Chicagoland traffic and weather. I was very impressed with how it handled all of these situations. Its now 4yrs old with 121000 miles and still have not had any trouble except for tire issues which is expected with distance and weather issues. It still has same back brakes and suspension is near perfect. Very happy and will probably buy a new lancer soon.