Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Endeavor for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Happy So Far

Jim, 07/26/2010
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded our 02 Explorer for the 2010 Endeavor. We drove a lot of SUV's (Nissan, Hyundai, Chevy, Ford, Dodge etc) and thought the build quality, ride, and performance were the best on the Endeavor - plus how can you beat the warranty. Started out to buy the Outlander but once my wife drove the Endeavor she was hooked. Also you feel really safe driving in it.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Just switched

golden One, 10/03/2009
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I just traded a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander for the 2010 Endeavor and I am extremely happy. The great reviews that the Outlander gets is wonderful however for a typical family where the emphasis is on comfort, convenience and ease of operation the Endeavor should be considered. The ride on the Endeavor is far superior with tight handling and great ride comfort. Interior room may on paper be similar, however again the Endeavor's layout is far more comfortable. The six speed transmision is smooth and has far greater low end tork. Love it!

5 out of 5 stars

A special vehicle

Joe, 04/25/2010
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The 2010 Endeavor is my second of the series. My first a 2004 was given to my daughter when I purchased the new one. I loved the first one, and have driven the 2010 about 4500 miles since buying it three months ago. It has all wheel drive plus all of the bells and whistles. I love the drive, the comfort and its many features, including the Bluetooth, back-up camera and navigation system. Prior to purchasing my 2010, I drove and priced the Pilot, Highlander and Veracruz. The Endeavor was clearly the best value and the most fun to drive. My hope is that Mitsubishi continues to produce the Endeavor. I have had two friends purchase Endeavors after riding in mine. A special vehicle.

4.63 out of 5 stars

2010 Endeavor-love it!

ACK, 10/15/2010
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Traded a 2005 Ford Expedition in on this and we love it! Were able to have same payment as ford, but with 1.9% interest with Mitsubishi-wow! I get twice as much drive time out of a tank of gas than the Expedition, so for me, the mileage is great. We downsized to this and drove the GMC Terrain-looks great, drives terrible. Never had a Mitsubishi, so far so good

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great SUV!

Bert, 06/26/2010
2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought Pearl White Endeavor June 2010. Could not pass up the deal that was offered to me. Traded a 2004 Endeavor which had 91,000 miles on it without one problem at all! Delivered with all charges for $19,500! Sticker price was 32k! Car has incredible ride, very nice rim and tire combination. Truly feels like you are driving a 35k - 40k car. Smooth transmission and love the looks of the exterior. Radio also is unreal. Only negative I can think of is the gas mileage. This SUV will drink some gas! Hope this one is as reliable as the 2004. Test drove Hyundai Tuscon, Nissan rogue, but endeavor was hands down winner. This is the best purchase I could have possibly made! Go Mitsubishi!